The sickest stunt of 'm all!

Lol, well I wouldn't say it's any obsession of mine either so I don't watch it every day, but yeah Jordan did a pretty decent job stichin those stunts together.

Still, there are (or have been) a few good vids I've kept watching again and again at times. A list of them would include:

- Daniel's (Ramon's bro I think) "Ohw my God 2" - really like that Bodenstandig 8bit tune and the action's a good match for it too.

- Pyro's ampt audition vid, "Original Prankster" and

- Barney's audition for ampt as well, "Spaz". Both short but dead serious.

- No Comment. Seek to 1:10 and rejoice :).

- Swamp & Ormiss' "Vice Extreme" - older vid, but something about it kept me watchin it almost daily for 15-20 days. Nice speed @ that vid.

- Metus - Plain gosu + Leaf Links wooden bridge masters (no1's done a better stunt there so far)

- LBtrw's Stunt Mania v.4 (probably a classic by now)

- I dare - Think it was the first vid I ever d/l-ed (out of curiosity probly for that odd notion called "VC stuntin"...) and I loved t3h LP soundtrack.

Edit: Umm, why the hell did I type all that up again? Meh anyway, go look for those vids n' find out kids :P.

Like I said, there's more, but those just come to mind right now.

I don't see what's so amazing about it. It was weird for sure, but not amazing. Amazing to me is when someone pulls of an extremely difficult stunt or get a very good time on a race etc.. Has to do with skill, not luck or glitches.

I don't see what's so amazing about it. It was weird for sure, but not amazing. Amazing to me is when someone pulls of an extremely difficult stunt or get a very good time on a race etc.. Has to do with skill, not luck or glitches.

Well, no one ever said it was an insane stunt that no one could ever do.

I would agree, however, that it is the "sickest" stunt of them all.

You don't see many backflipping exploding bikes with a guy flattened on the bottom.

:lol:

Hello? Didn't I just say I've had it happen three times alone to me in the past months plus once more with a car? This really isn't as rare as you think it is. Besides, even if it were, I wouldn't call it the coolest thing ever either.

And Ramon, if you did most of the work on OMG2, why does it have your bro's name as the stunter and editor? Brotherly courtesy :??

BTW hey netrex, haven't seen much of you lately. Workin on anything these days?