[Help] Help me Please.

Str4

Please can anyone tell me that how can i change this language into text language ???

鑚ହ⟧弶馕ꌳ톔ڢ䤘이뮽% 刀呝䑌㡓ᳬ明ᭌ⢧翺䥨㵉䤂沔浮獭᝗㇘ጾ紜⥌緤乨㥊䤁沊浮浬㥥ᳬ㴎䴬᥼䳔絆൤礬岤喷ᣉ 䴓鎳徊㨘눉湟ꁏ䲙呖烗矍㎉໡饂뇬谩唆⇇泲ߔ舖磜뾴쮪嵳赜ᓞ

How Can I change this language into text ???

Anyone can help me please ?? I've already tried to use google translator but I don't got any kind of help from there .

Thankx

• Moderators
Please can anyone tell me that how can i change this language into text language ???
鑚ହ⟧弶馕ꌳ톔ڢ䤘이뮽% 刀呝䑌㡓ᳬ明ᭌ⢧翺䥨㵉䤂沔浮獭᝗㇘ጾ紜⥌緤乨㥊䤁沊浮浬㥥ᳬ㴎䴬᥼䳔絆൤礬岤喷ᣉ 䴓鎳徊㨘눉湟ꁏ䲙呖烗矍㎉໡饂뇬谩唆⇇泲ߔ舖磜뾴쮪嵳赜ᓞ

Anyone can help me please ?? I've already tried to use google translator but I don't got any kind of help from there .

Thankx

Where did you get that, it's the scripting section here, I hope it's all about scripting ...

By the way, it looks like a advertisement in chinese to buy wine or something.

Thankx

Where did you get that, it's the scripting section here, I hope it's all about scripting ...

By the way, it looks like a advertisement in chinese to buy wine or something.

LOOOOOL , Dude It's a script . This language is present in script and I didn't understand this language so I want to convert it into text and I don't know how to do that . That's I need help . Anyone here can help me ???

• Moderators
LOOOOOL , Dude It's a script . This language is present in script and I didn't understand this language so I want to convert it into text and I don't know how to do that . That's I need help . Anyone here can help me ???

Post the whole script in pastebin and give the link here.