What we know! (last update : 28/06-10.56 CET )

i think everyone needs to congratulate mta for having 3,000,000 visiters to their site. (I think it happened on either saturday or sunday)

since then i have been watching the counter closly and on average they get 2000 visiters every hour so i congratulate them and i think everyone should

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you peoplz at mta somehow get the rights from rockstar games to do the mta for the new version of gta before it comes out so it can come with the game aswell as on your site???

That's funny.Hey it's not that easy you know(If not impossible) :roll:

can mta plz bring out another version of mtavc that doesnt hack into the game, one that adds files to the vicecity game, so that people can choose and thus removing the problem of having the game crashing due to overload!!

doing that wouldn't fix the problem, and even then, hacking the game is the only way to do it as far as I know...

can mta plz bring out another version of mtavc that doesnt hack into the game, one that adds files to the vicecity game, so that people can choose and thus removing the problem of having the game crashing due to overload!!

i think the problem will still be there with it and (i'm not sure but i think you mean this) the main.scm would be overwrited (i think)