What we know! (last update : 28/06-10.56 CET )

synced dmg would be good, for the fact i wouldnt wanna steal a car thats about to blow up, i would like to see its got black smoke and not steal it and someone shoot it and blow me up, i would say synced damage would be required, and such as things as speed, hitting lightpoles slows u down a bit, and if someone in front u hit the pole, you wouldnt, so why should u also have to hit it and slow down, kinda like clearing the way for you :D.

and like they said with weather, itll be less handling with rain, so to basically make everything fair, it needs to all be synced.

PS theres 2 faggets to my left who think im gay just cuz im smarter than them, Dumbasses...

"You made that site? Your gay. I cant do that"

Pretty lame eh

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

in my humble opinion i think u should use windows 2000 instead of 98 as a server, i thought 98 couldn't use more than 512mb of ram?

could be just me tho, i've always had bad experiance with anything other than windows NT versions, for stability, but then again i an't got a powerhouse of a computer either :P

in my humble opinion i think u should use windows 2000 instead of 98 as a server, i thought 98 couldn't use more than 512mb of ram?

could be just me tho, i've always had bad experiance with anything other than windows NT versions, for stability, but then again i an't got a powerhouse of a computer either :P

*cry* NT? Stable? :shock:

the game is great, and im waiting for synced everything. the idea of synced damage to street poles and that is good as it iwll make the race's more realistic. synced weather is probably most important so that people dont get lagged down by rain while others do. synced traffic would be fun and who cares about pedestrians though.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, you gonna put in Liberty City Survivor as an acctual challenge, I now your making survivor one of the fetures, but do it as advertised.

"Crash through the window and start shootin' at each other."

Although you may have to do summit about the crashin' through the window. Why don't ya have a challenge to see how long people can survive in Mafia territory, gettin blasted by shotguns every second might not sound fun (Runnin' through the Mafia bit gives me a friggin headache) but it'll be fun to watch. "Ha ha, **BANG** **SPLAT** ow." May be some peoples mottos and now im speaking shite so ill shut up... :roll:

What′s going on.. (27/06/2003 @ 09:48 CEST) by IJsVogel

We got the client and server working, with the net netcode included, now we′re working on the actor/car syncing. With some help of kktos we′re also researching the possibilities of using the so called ′opcode handler′ in GTA3, to directly call functions from out of MTA. Stability is one of the important aspects of this release, and we′re also trying to integrate the both GTA versions (GTA3 and GTA:VC) into 1 version, and we hope to get this release stable on Friday/Saturday so we can release it on Monday or earlier.. keep checking the site IN MAIN PAGE

do u mean this ? the dates you are speaking of ... are they like yesterday/today, and monday like 30 june :?:

made a small update. We have dropped some items for later on cause ppl are screaming for a release

Just ignore them damn it make the best of what you already planed on doing man don't rush this out just cause some jerk offs can't wait for you to release it damn it don't go skipping stuff just for them finish it off like you guy's planned on doing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!