What we know! (last update : 28/06-10.56 CET )

Will the weather and time be configurable by the server? I think it would be cool to have a server set their server to always rainy. It would also be nice if the weather/time is synced to other players. It would be cool to tell your friends to meet at a certain place at a certain time.

It doesn't seem that much data to be sent back and forth from client to server, but hey what do I know. :)

BTW: will we be able to talk in team chat, and possibly direct chat?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT do u mean with That Snow White????? :?: :

It is truly good to know children of druglords in Columbia will never be hungry...

Simply put, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Ahhh....good old monty Python...hahahah 8)

Is their going to just be a free mode. I don't know about you but having a free mode would be just as fun as any of those if not more fun.

Multiple people in the car for drive bys is going to be sweet.

Although camping is going to fucking piss me off really bad. In Vice City someone is just going fly up a building land get out start sniping and sit their all day.

hi all, new recorded here (one more lemming so :c), and i searched on the board for liberty city survivor gametype, and i dont find any big information about that.

its seems to be a last man stand mod, so an FFA ??

i put here a little idéa cause since its my first post i dont want to spam the board :c), so dont you think that it can be lot of fun that players receive contrats (by the tatoo phone, herm the little thing red that say your guns are at your house) to kill a specifed player.

For exemple you join the game, drive, run kill, what you want and at lets say 3 minutes, you receive the message : kill the X player and you'll receive 5000$, or guns.

It maybe can make the mod more enjoyable, cause players will have mission to kill some over mates and gain lot of money or guns, but they can do that they want and not do the mission, later another message will be send. that it, sorry for this ugly english, i am french and it may lot of years taht i stopped to learn it a school :c)

thx for your work !

Don't Disable the Dodo. People Sniping might be a problem but its a risk you'd take with GTA3 Multiplayer. The Sniper Rifle is there for a reason. I would agree Snipering people maybe isnt practical for your standerd deathmatch with your friends but theres gonna be a team based mod. Which will allow teams to take on the enemies. Which would mean allocations for weapons.

:!: When is 0.3b coming out, it's the fifth day i come check the progression, AND IT DIDN'T MOVE A SINGLE SHIT, same %, plz i'm so tired of waiting to play GTA3 online... :?:!:
:!: When is 0.3b coming out, it's the fifth day i come check the progression, AND IT DIDN'T MOVE A SINGLE SHIT, same %, plz i'm so tired of waiting to play GTA3 online... :?:!:

Ey MSP, STFU :evil: and read my sig 8) ... you have been waiting for just five days while we have been waiting for months and you don't hear us bitchin...

btw, since MTA 0.3b has itz own thread in the forums now... does it mean what i think means :wink: ...

(or am i the only one who didn't notice that it already had its own thread :oops: ...)

sry, not on topic, but CAN YOU SHOOT IN GGM???

i played it 2min with a friend (after that it crashed) but we werent able to shoot at each other...

Ok i want to point out I think people need to stop talking about GGM on the MTA forums. You wanna take about GGM? go talk on the GGM forums. they have 'em.

Now to answer your question, yes you can shoot people in GGM. I tested that.....extensivly....

FoX Wrote:

Steve03 wrote:

sry, not on topic, but CAN YOU SHOOT IN GGM???

i played it 2min with a friend (after that it crashed) but we werent able to shoot at each other...

Ok i want to point out I think people need to stop talking about GGM on the MTA forums. You wanna take about GGM? go talk on the GGM forums. they have 'em.

Now to answer your question, yes you can shoot people in GGM. I tested that.....extensivly....

HEHE u can shot but they wont die so what is the point??? :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::D:D

i dont think synced damage is that necessary :roll: , if a normal car that a normal pedestrian is driving bums intro a traffic light it automaticly knocks down by the car.... if u know what i meen....... AND The moon isent that inportent (the size then of curse) (u know when u shot whit sniper rifle on the moon it getting lager/smaller...)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D