What we know! (last update : 28/06-10.56 CET )

• MTA Team

upcoming 0.3.5 and VC

:arrow: new and improved netcode

:arrow: new client

:arrow: C++ code

:arrow: 0.3.5 and VC will be placed in 1 client :idea:

0.3b features :

:arrow: Up to 32 players

:arrow: Actor methed instead of previous car method

:arrow: Improved easy to use Interface

:arrow: Animated players

:arrow: Walking

:arrow: Shooting

:arrow: Dedicated server

:arrow: players on radar

Included game modes :

:arrow: Death Match (DM)

0.3b Package will include

:arrow: Dedicated Server

:arrow: MTA Client

:arrow: Manual

:arrow: Launch utility

:arrow: all necessary files

:arrow: Dedicated Server Configuration Utility

Gamemodes in development for later :

:arrow: Liberty City Survivor (LCS)

:arrow: Team Death Match (TDM)

:arrow: Capture The Whoopie (CTW)

:arrow: Speed (SPD)

Features for later on :

:arrow: Synced pedestrians

:arrow: Multiple people in one car

:arrow: synced weather

:arrow: synced time

:arrow: Ingame chat system

:arrow: Synced Traffic

:idea: Release date : unknown

:idea: read back in time for updates (update times in CET)

added

moved

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mta Fans,

:arrow: Clock is ticking to the release of Mta 0.3b. And just in time IjsVogel has Accepted me as a Main mta Server which is 100% owned and Maintained by your truly :lol: . Anyways if it matters below are the server specs.

:arrow: Server 1: 2.67 GHz......1.87 Gig RDRAM......DUAL T1 Line....Win98/Se (100% Uptime since March 07,2001) Has only been shut off when adding the ram sticks and new processor.

:idea: Linux Server Coming Soon.

To contact me. Aim: tonyzmob

MSN: [email protected]

MIRC:tonyzmob on irc.quakenet.org channel:#gta3mta

Enjoy :roll:

Jesus, you are running all that equipment in Windows 98. Thats so ridiculous. Ever heard of Windows XP? or if thats too easy, pick your flavor of Linux/BSD.

More stable, More fun. Try it.

hi Grate to know!

and windows Xp sucks if u are going to use anny of microsofts OS us Windows 2000 advanced Server or Windows 2003 Server Enterprise!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF Linux: USE Gentoo or Slackware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yah well i think that GGM is doing a good job with their program too. on their first version they had the actor method, shooting and none o f this "getting in and out of 2 cars before you can even do anyhting". I think that im gonna stick to the GGM program before mta v0.3b comes out. But when .3 does come out, i am DEFENITEly going for it, i mean come on, it cant get much better then synced traffic. Cmon mta, bring it on :D if u want to get GGM, go to http://www.guardians.ch/ggm

• MTA Team
Actor methOd instead of previous car method

what does that mean?: Actor method? :?:

The actor method is a new way of doing the multiplayer. In 0.2 u had to take a car, take anbother one ... . Thats over due to the actor method. The act§or method also makes it possible to create the animated walking

hi Grate to know!

and windows Xp sucks if u are going to use anny of microsofts OS us Windows 2000 advanced Server or Windows 2003 Server Enterprise!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF Linux: USE Gentoo or Slackware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is truly good to know children of druglords in Columbia will never be hungry...

hi Grate to know!

It is truly good to know children of druglords in Columbia will never be hungry...

lmfao

WHAT do u mean with That Snow White????? :?: :

Simply put, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!