CSG/NGC - Sensei (cunt) shows his true colours

Noki

Why did you share this part of the conversation only ? Why didn't you share all discussion when the representatives were asking him some stupid rude questions, like they'll sue him. Some staffs got kicked from the staff team, none has business in that, no one can sue him by asking him "Why you did that...."

"I'm not leading staff" "I'm the owner" - How is that a dictatorship act ? That's the fact, he's the owner, not a leading staff which means he's higher than the leading staff(s). You mad, aren't you ?

How dumb some people judge the owner for making some changes in the staff team ? They aren't even a part of it, it means they have no vote, now you going to judge ? Dumb.

Only the owner and staff managers decide about getting new staffs or kicking them, that's a duty. Other staffs can vote and give opinions, or some information but it doesn't mean they decide, now you want to decide ?

Some of the representatives weren't even at the scene, how do they ask questions and decide ? That's stupid.

Why didn't you share a screenshot when the other guy insulted the owner before he insults him back ?

If you're going to start some crap, I recommend you to get all the proof which are cons and pros toward the reporter, so both sides be equal and we can make a fair case, not just the "pros" and hide the "cons" which gonna make you f***ed up. You hide it because you know it won't be for your good.

A message to the owner, and NGC/CSG beloved loyal players:

"Don't care about what other people think of you. There will always be those people who see you fail because they can't succeed"

(I'm a domestic turkey, I just got married a week ago, but my husband the wild turkey is lost, I missed him so if you found him please contact me) His ID photo :

7tU5Q.png

In the end

7tU9R.png

Why did you share this part of the conversation only ? Why didn't you share all discussion when the representatives were asking him some stupid rude questions, like they'll sue him. Some staffs got kicked from the staff team, none has business in that, no one can sue him by asking him "Why you did that...."

"I'm not leading staff" "I'm the owner" - How is that a dictatorship act ? That's the fact, he's the owner, not a leading staff which means he's higher than the leading staff(s). You mad, aren't you ?

How dumb some people judge the owner for making some changes in the staff team ? They aren't even a part of it, it means they have no vote, now you going to judge ? Dumb.

Only the owner and staff managers decide about getting new staffs or kicking them, that's a duty. Other staffs can vote and give opinions, or some information but it doesn't mean they decide, now you want to decide ?

Some of the representatives weren't even at the scene, how do they ask questions and decide ? That's stupid.

Why didn't you share a screenshot when the other guy insulted the owner before he insults him back ?

If you're going to start some crap, I recommend you to get all the proof which are cons and pros toward the reporter, so both sides be equal and we can make a fair case, not just the "pros" and hide the "cons" which gonna make you f***ed up. You hide it because you know it won't be for your good.

A message to the owner, and NGC/CSG beloved loyal players:

"Don't care about what other people think of you. There will always be those people who see you fail because they can't succeed"

(I'm a domestic turkey, I just got married a week ago, but my husband the wild turkey is lost, I missed him so if you found him please contact me) His ID photo :

7tU5Q.png

In the end

7tU9R.png

I won't bother myself and waste my time replying, but wanted to ask you a question..

For how much will you be paid for this?

I won't bother myself and waste my time replying, but wanted to ask you a question..

For how much will you be paid for this?

200.6$ and a mansion with a pool in Hollywood + A BMW M3.

Just kidding, here you go:

Fed pellets because it's usually for my main diet, and I got promised that I'll marry another rich Wild Turkey

7tWQj.png