GTA:VC Problem with MTA (seems to be radar bug)

I need your help.. I cant see anybody in the game not even on my radar. I am runny 1.0 and then I upgraded to 1.1 and nothing.. all I see are some parked cars which i can drive and the city.. and thats it. I dont see anybody else.. and I know there is people in the room because I can talk to them in-game, but I cant see them
can u chat?

also, make sure you have MTA:VC 0.3r2...unless its gta3.....

k . you must have posted on the wrong topic , is stupid . or is on drugs . LOL :lol:

STFU! I was refering to the radar bug on 0.3!

U can chat and talk fine:

can u chat?

but u cant c any1.

the reason 0.3r2 was realeased was cus 0.3 had a radar bug where u cant c any1, but chat:

I need your help.. I cant see anybody in the game not even on my radar.
also, make sure you have MTA:VC 0.3r2

now if u havent realised already, the reason i asked if he had installed 0.3r2....was because yes u gessed:

A lot of people are having problems with the newest MTA:VC 0.3 client. It could be that you cannot see any other players in your game. This problem is caused by a so called radar bug.

We've finally found the problem and released a fix, MTA:VC 0.3rc2 (release candidate 2). Mind that this release is just a patch for the client executable (MTAClient.exe). If you haven't already, you need to install MTA:VC 0.3 in order to make this patch work.

use your brain before u post stupid replies.

lol every1 has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic. has any1 actually replied to noztek except me? every1 else is tryin to explain y the old 1 got deleted :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol every1 has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic. has any1 actually replied to noztek except me? every1 else is tryin to explain y the old 1 got deleted

Talking about what happened to his post IS on topic. Note the thread name: 'What happened to my topic?!?!'