What is Rockstar doing?

On the Vice City website under media they have "-Movies coming soon". When exactly do they plan on putting them up?!?!?! Its only 10 days (or less if you pre-ordered) until the game comes out. Wouldn't it be intelligent to put them out at least a couple weeks before launch so most people will see them??? What the heck are they thinking? And what are they waiting for?!?! :evil:

http://www.rockstargames.com/vicecity/pc/index.htm

On the Vice City website under media they have "-Movies coming soon". When exactly do they plan on putting them up?!?!?! Its only 10 days (or less if you pre-ordered) until the game comes out. Wouldn't it be intelligent to put them out at least a couple weeks before launch so most people will see them??? What the heck are they thinking? And what are they waiting for?!?! :evil:

http://www.rockstargames.com/vicecity/pc/index.htm

It's probably delayed - GTA 3 was delayed a few months too

well if they want multiplayer top notch they would need a delay :)

i wish :D

Lol, yeah. I don't see why they didn't work on this as soon as GTA 3 came out, more people would buy the game if it had multiplayer and they wouldn't look like they brought it out to make "a few more bucks". Their words.

Anyway, looks like they just slapped Vice City on the back shelf till they finished counting their cash from the PS2 version and then thought they needed to slap together a PC version quickly.

7 days until release date, if they have waited to delay the game until now, it would be extremley unprofessional. I'm sure there is not a delay. Why? Because it takes more than a week to make all the game CD's and boxes and ship them to the stores. So they would have know weeks ago they weren't going to make the release date. There is no delay announced, so there will not be a delay.

What I can not figure out is that as I stated above, it is 7 days until the release date and there is still no official PC trailer on Rockstars web site. What exactly are they waiting for? And haven't they kind of missed the time frame of useful hype by not posting it yet? I guess there not very kind Devs when it comes to web page updates, they still haven't put in all the car keys in the red box on the flash version for the PS2... :evil:

does it really matter if vc is delayed. unlike mta, they do have certain deadlines to meet. And im sure the few extra days wait will easily be worth it.

If they release it today, you will be paying for it later with some over-sized patch =)