MTA 0.4 Smoothness. (23/05/2004 @ 00:42 CET) by IJs

RISO

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question: I thought the feature list for 0.4 had been locked down, yet RISO says:

If it all turns out to be stable enough, we′ll add it to our next MTA 0.4 release.

When he says "next release", does he mean 0.4 (which would be the next release from my point of view as community member) or 0.4rc2 (or whatever), which would be the next release from the dev's point of view (as they are already familiar with the current (0.4) version).

If that makes sense...

rc2 has something to do with the radar john, not sure what it stands for so the next release wont be named 0.4rc2.

With next release im guessing he means when the next island is released for gta3, remember we gonna get 3 releases , one for each island.

0.4 is our "next release". Our main reasons why 0.4 is taking so damn long is a) We're working very hard on the new core b) We keep adding features to 0.4.

Anyway, it'll be done soon.

eAi

rc2 has something to do with the radar john, not sure what it stands for so the next release wont be named 0.4rc2.

With next release im guessing he means when the next island is released for gta3, remember we gonna get 3 releases , one for each island.

rc2 was made cos with mta 0.3 lots of ppl had the radar bug that they couldn see anyone on it, so as the radar bug was fixed rc2 came out :roll:

Yeah, I was talking about the 3 releases for GTA 3's islands. Presumably they'd add an extra number or something e.g. 0.4.2 or something like that.