Player health in %

Karuzo

getElementHealth() returns a float between 0-1000. So you'll want to divide that by 10 and probably want to use math.ceil since you're gonna get results of 75.4571 etc. But decimal values shouldn't be a problem when working with progress bars, only if you're displaying this number somewhere, it'd be a PITA to read 85.7941.

getElementHealth() 
math.ceil 

Edited by Guest
Maths!

Health = 50 
Health =  tonumber (Health) / 100 * 100 
print ( Health.."%") -- 50 % 

As much as I know total health should be 100 or check it by yourself :P

Health =  tonumber (Health) / 100 * 100 <= realy? :3 why even need /100 * 100 lol just useless stuff

Maths!

Health = 50 
Health =  tonumber (Health) / 100 * 100 
print ( Health.."%") -- 50 % 

As much as I know total health should be 100 or check it by yourself :P

Health =  tonumber (Health) / 100 * 100 <= realy? :3 why even need /100 * 100 lol just useless stuff

Lol? Do you even know what you are talking about? Let's say I have 100HP. 100 / 100 = 1, so I have 1%?

getElementHealth() returns a float between 0-1000. So you'll want to divide that by 10 and probably want to use math.ceil since you're gonna get results of 75.4571 etc. But decimal values shouldn't be a problem when working with progress bars, only if you're displaying this number somewhere, it'd be a PITA to read 85.7941.
getElementHealth() 
math.ceil 

Wrong, the player health is between 0 and 100, if you have the health stat, it can be maximum 200%, the vehicle health is between 0 and 1000.