Realistic MOD

Guest lukemax

Hi are there any MODS out there that base themselves on realistic driveing IE getting GTA:VC more realistic like indacaters and the cars not going so dam fast when you accelarate or where you can switch of the engine that kinda thing im so bored with brakeing the rules

Luke

im so bored with brakeing the rules

err... dont play gta :lol:

for what game? gta3 or vc or both?

there is a mod for gta3 which makes mayn things more realistic just check the other mods section for "real gta" or google

and if you think the handlings are f00ked just make your own ones...

Hi are there any MODS out there that base themselves on realistic driveing IE getting GTA:VC more realistic like indacaters and the cars not going so dam fast when you accelarate or where you can switch of the engine that kinda thing im so bored with brakeing the rules

Luke

hum i like the speeds :)

the best way here is to do one for ur selfe . ive been working on one for my selfe months now , i go in . say like .. "Hum .. this car should be slidding more" then i get out of the game and edit it .

I have a pretty releasist game . i edited the people's reaction . so when u walk with a gun everyone starts to scream . and i got some cars from gtahoodz.com to make it even more realistic

Luke

I know of an excellent realistic mod. It's called the real world. It is available for free, and you can get it by getting up and going outside. And you can switch off the engine in your car, too ;-)

Seriously, though, I don't know of any realism mods, nor do I think anyone is going to make any. Isn't the whole point of video games to get as far away from reality as possible? Heh, I can see it now, a investment video game. "Watch out for inflation! Hurry! Sell your bonds before interest rates rise!"

Heh, I can see it now, a investment video game. "Watch out for inflation! Hurry! Sell your bonds before interest rates rise!"

Actually, we've got one of those at college. It's quite fun actually, despite the fact that it looks like a spreadsheet :roll:

Edit: Must find synonym for "actually" :evil:

Luke

I know of an excellent realistic mod. It's called the real world. It is available for free, and you can get it by getting up and going outside. And you can switch off the engine in your car, too ;-)

Yup if you want a realistic mod, just go outside and carjack your friends car and drive like a nutter into the mall. Shoot at people you like and dislike. Go to the army and die in style.

BTW what is the real life :lol: ?

• 2 weeks later...