xXMADEXx

A CoD Gamemode In MTA

What gamemode?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What gamemode?

• Hardcore TDM
    • Hardcore S&D
    • Other

Hello everybody. So, recently I've been getting back into Call of Duty Black Ops 2 on Xbox Live. I'll normally play Hardcore TDM, but sometimes I play Hard-core S&D. So, my question is to you guys, if I made a server similar to one of the game-modes in Call of Duty, what game-mode should it be and who would play? If you have a suggestion for a different game-mode, please reply it. Any replies are very much appreciated. Thanks.

Edited by Guest

I better idea would be making multi-lobby system that works with dimensions. That means you could have more than one mode running continuously. Down side is that it would be harder to code, but in the end it would be worth it.

If you need some more realistic models, or some model conversions, I'm here to assist in your endeavours.

I would say create the entire system of CoD. Let players create their own rooms / matches or search one. Just create the TDM and S&D for now. Oh, all free for all. matching them up in games from idk.. 20 mins? If you require help, just contact me. ;)

I'm totally thinking of what ProGear suggested. I'm not sure yet, if I do decide to do it, it's going to be in development for quite a while because the script would be absolutely huge .__.