(CS) Cutscene Characters POSSIBLY playable

Today i was messing around with vice till i found a ANIMATION EDITOR :D . I was like :shock: but anyway i could open up CS models. So ill suggest this later but who knows in the near future we may play as auntie pouleto or umberto.

(Tho this would require extraciting it. Making it a pure dff then in the mta install make it add it to the gta3.img, which will be bad cause hacking could be easier.)

Comments..........

yes i would like to have that animation editor

i found a data tool editor on the gtaforums but i dont know if i can edit animviewer files with it :?:lol: or else we could make much more funny animations

To edit Animations . woun't u have to have oe of those blue screen things ? or one of those things they use to make games . that a person wears special clothes and the pc can recognize the movements ?

You don't need one of those - it's only recently that motion capturing's been used in films and games.

TmM_Dgtadude wrote:

To edit Animations . woun't u have to have oe of those blue screen things ? or one of those things they use to make games . that a person wears special clothes and the pc can recognize the movements ?

i would be glad to strap on a funky motion suit to help u dgtadude......ONLY if i get to re-create the middle finger animation :lol:

TmM_Dgtadude wrote:

i would be glad to strap on a funky motion suit to help u dgtadude......ONLY if i get to re-create the middle finger animation :lol:

Nahh , i was just asking . But still if i had one of those . i would recreate the action were tommy takes the guy out of the car , cause its getting borring . :D

And Icy_Flare , hope you find the link . im curious to see this .

has about as much to do with animations as gtat has to do with perfection

:lol:

Oooh.... below the belt!

Does this animation editor work like Poser or 3DS Max where you set the start and the end positions and it works out where the model should be in between?

I said its STILL BETA.....soon it will be an editor but maybe u can export with that program i havent used it much.

---------------------

EDIT: Oh and it may view animations but u cant extract the CS dff from the .img and use em. We have to use this program to view and extract the models so maybe NOW we can play with them.