[REL] Trains on railroads (open source)

Mr_Moose

• 1 year later...

Two years passed and i thinked out, those flying tains.... why nobody thinks to add train only on LEFT sided rails?? those Ghosting when train goes offroad is only on RIGHT side rails, because RIGHT sided is used in main mission GTA SA , where cj jumps on trains, So it went offroad, because of main programm, so, just add trains on left side rails and it will drive whole circle in MTA map... works for me, only i cant edit that because somebody compiled it :D

This was originally created 5 years ago, back then it was literally impossible to get or set which track the train should spawn in other than actually spawn at a hardcoded position and then check if it's on the right track. First version used 200 hardcoded locations. 4.5 years ago I've released the full code of this as open source and today it's fully dynamic. It still doesn't check which track to spawn on but it does check when it'll reach the end of a track and stop the train before it goes off track. v-40 has been even further improved and optimized for perfection including the sync issues regarding trailers in MTA.