vice city

Guest Epidemik

yo i was just wondering, in the vice city options menu, aint there supposed to be a frame limiter and trail option, coz the thing is there isnt on mine... and seeing as i cant change the frame limiter i cant read anything in the game, and the option screens keep flashing/flickering. whats up with that?

By the way is there a source to stop this annoying lagging. I dont know all my speculations, but this man who came to fix up my pc, checked all the system shit, and apparently it should play fine, coz most of my stuff matches the recomended, and about two other things are a little lower, but much higher than the minimal requirements, so whats the deal on this too?

yes the frame limiter option is on the GTAVC Menu , To stop flickering . Update ur video card drivers . And if that dosent work . update your VC to 1.1

And about the lag (note to all that post bellow here , he is talking about the computer lag . not mta :wink: ) I seems to me that your system needs some upgrades . Post ur system specs here and we'll show ya what u need to upgrade . (If u do)

ok i'll try and find the system requirements, i did try earlier but i dont think it was all there, here's what i know so far.

and by the way i aint no computer whizz so sorry if i write the wrong things eh.

AMD Duron Processor (1.29 GHZ)

256MB ram

16 speed disc drive

Direct x 8.1

32mb video card

that's all i can see when i look at the requirements

Processor's not too brilliant either. I have a 1GHz Athlon on my other PC (roughly equivalent to a 1.3 Duron probably) and it runs VC quite painfully. What you need to do is set a low resolution and reduce the draw distance to practically nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

AMD makes Durons because they're cheap, and some people want cheap things with high numbers... Also, companies like Dell can sneak them into their computers without anyone noticing the "Duron" bit.

eAi

AMD Duron Processor (1.29 GHZ)

256MB ram

16 speed disc drive

Direct x 8.1

32mb video card

Are those his specs, or the Minimum Requirements?

He said "That's all I can see when I look at the requirements"...

:roll:

hmm that amd stuff is wrong lol

i have a cellu and i can play it