CTW - Suggestion

Wouldnt it be cool if you could have 2 mr.whoopies (1 at you base 1 at the enemys) and you have to capture both and drive through somthing to pick up a point? cus my understanding at the moment is there is 1 mr.whoopie in liberty city and you must find it and capture it but it somone knows where it always spawns theier always gonna pick up the point. I think with my siggestion it adds some tactics to the gameplay but its just a suggestion...

Wouldnt it be cool if you could have 2 mr.whoopies (1 at you base 1 at the enemys) and you have to capture both and drive through somthing to pick up a point? cus my understanding at the moment is there is 1 mr.whoopie in liberty city and you must find it and capture it but it somone knows where it always spawns theier always gonna pick up the point. I think with my siggestion it adds some tactics to the gameplay but its just a suggestion...

Well, first of all the whoopie isn't going to spawn at the same place all the time, and even if it did, there'll be a _HEAVY_ gangwar at the spawnpoint, it's not so that if someone knows where it will always spawn, he can just sit back, relax, and wait for it to spawn. He'll be killed instantly by the other gang.

=edit=

I like the idea of a real CTF mode though =)

A two whoopee mode had been suggested before, and could be made, but not before this mode has proven worthless as it is. The Whoopee actually does spawn at the same place every time, but only after one team has succesfully brought the car to their homeplace, and after which the teams will also be reset to their starting locations. Both teams start on Portland, and Mr. Whoopee is on top of the mulitstorey carpark on Staunton. So both teams will meet each other often on the Callahan Bridge and in the carpark, before they get to Mr. Whoopee.

bah - i should have locked this before

Should have been added to original ctw thread, and thats already been suggested.

Nothing racically new is in this thread, so...

:arrow: Thread Closed