Can you.....

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ransom that must be kinda easy ;)

First you gotta use the motor and ramp on the fountain to get up the house.

Then go to the back drive off and hope you land on that house ;)

Plus i see you died 2 times and that means you fell into the water two times ;)

well then do it :wink:

heh, im gonna tease you on that one:

jumping with a bike around and goin places that way ain't nothin all that amazing.

look, there are people who do and will find this amazing, just like people who find jumpings with a bike amazing. its just a matter of taste.

oh and btw its a "can you get there?" thread. i will showoff all i want, coz thats what the thread is ment for.

And that's exactly what this thread is about: for you to show off and throw us your lil manifestos on top of that. Pure pleasure...

PS: "jumping with a bike around and goin places that way ain't nothin all that amazing"

Maybe not, but it's definitely more skill demanding than crashing with the Dodo.

about that remark about the crashing with the dodo, it takes more skill than you think. oh and who said anything about crashing? i LANDED it - something that most people that can even lift it from the ground and do stuff with it cant accomplish.

anyway, alright! you win! i wont post anymore gta3 screens!

now back on topic! umm... bike! roof! yey! :P

think you can use the tennis court fence to get up there. Gonna go check.

Give the man his cigar.

Don't be so sure...

btw black serpert... erm whatever is right. It IS hard to fly a dodo to the lighthouse and even crash there. But the Kenji's place thing wasn't too amazing.

it took people on irc about a day an a half to get there maximum... (yes madboy, im talking about you ya noob :P)

edit: oh ye and i forgot, goin to kenjis is one of those rare preatty gta3 places, the ones that dont take much skill, but just look neat.. :)

anyway, as i said: back to topic! vice city bikes! rooftops! yey!

think you can use the tennis court fence to get up there. Gonna go check.

Give the man his cigar.

BTW Black Dragon, flyin the Dodo around and goin places that way ain't nothin all that amazing. Just an FYI.

we dont really care about your opinion....just FYI

some ppl are better with bikes and some with aircraft and this isnt a thread about "what requires more skill"

if you got a better challenge than post a pic

we dont really care about your opinion....just FYI[...]

How about you give me some more FYIs and tell me who "we" is and why they care about yours instead?

[...]some ppl are better with bikes and some with aircraft and this isnt a thread about "what requires more skill"[...]

Who is better with what is irrelevant to this thread. Ppl were posting challenges and pics of unique stuff, so by implication "what requires more skill" is also the point of the topic (that's the meaning of a challenge). BD's pics weren't unique, there was no challenge to his feats and that's what I commented on.

[...]if you got a better challenge than post a pic

You mean like I've done before in this thread and you haven't? Okay then, here's one more:

inside_radar_1.jpg

Included witty remark: "Inspect the airport's radar installation from the inside!"

And to wrap this up, I gotta say I love it how you give me lip about my comments on others' "challenges", when 5 pages up you reply to Gf's post with this:

thats old gf and most stunters already did it before but i think this topic is MADE for you since youre one of the craziest mta players i know...

remember heli juggling? :lol:

Guess I'll have to start givin my posts a cute ending too for them to be acceptable, eh rebel?

we dont really care about your opinion....just FYI[...]

How about you give me some more FYIs and tell me who "we" is and why they care about yours instead? we = bd and me and my post was only meant for you as a reply to your "And that's exactly what this thread is about: for you to show off and throw us your lil manifestos on top of that. Pure pleasure... "

all i want to say is: dont start pointless fights and dont judge ppl when you dont know them

[...]some ppl are better with bikes and some with aircraft and this isnt a thread about "what requires more skill"[...]

Who is better with what is irrelevant to this thread. yeah, as you clearly stated "Maybe not, but it's definitely more skill demanding than crashing with the Dodo."

[...]if you got a better challenge than post a pic

You mean like I've done before in this thread and you haven't? Okay then, here's one more:....

no, i meant instead of posting a line like this one: And that's exactly what this thread is about: for you to show off and throw us your lil manifestos on top of that. Pure pleasure...

And to wrap this up, I gotta say I love it how you give me lip about my comments on others' "challenges", when 5 pages up you reply to Gf's post with this:

thats old gf and most stunters already did it before but i think this topic is MADE for you since youre one of the craziest mta players i know...

remember heli juggling? :lol:

Guess I'll have to start givin my posts a cute ending too for them to be acceptable, eh rebel?

you dont have any clue, do you? i played more than once with Gamefreek and i know that he pulls of much harder shit than that so it was more like a "you can do much better,post some more original stuff"

actually its always like "can you" if you play mta with gf, one time he challenges us with jumping on the surfboard stunt at the AP and the other time we try to beat him at heli juggling, thats y i posted like "stop that bs gf and hit us with the tough shit"