Can you.....

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um ok what does that have to do with anything, that was a vid of DJ recording me when i was in stunt mode and he was in DM. Still doesnt explain how i would've gotten a hummer inside the airport. :roll:

P.S. Even if you still think i used that glitch, ask Rawk he was the only other one in that server and he wasnt ingame.

Its just not possible without using some sort of glitch. There are small entrances and thats it. Obviously theres no way to get a car through there and anywhere else would be a glitch.

I don't know, maybe if you didn't do any glitching or cheating then someone else might have went into the airport with a modded .col and you killed them or else the car spawn could have messed up which happens sometimes but that would be bizarre as thats a considerable distance away from the normal spawn.

Edited by Guest

Haha i can breakdance to! and i even got some money for it!

mtascreen-1393.JPG

Can you get on the fountain at film studio and turn it on so it gives lights?

mtascreen-835.JPG

Anyways nice ones MrBump oyu got there

Oh and i have a nice on on my balancing on some strange thing!!

Let me find it and upload it

it was standing dude and it wasnt from the roof it'll never fall in that angle if you'll look at the roof. and it just stood there u think i had time to stop and pic it ? its a known bug

Well, dude, perhaps someone else could have pushed it off. Ever think of that? Not to hard to believe as theres a lot of icons (especially right to the left of you). And yes, it is entirely possible for a helicopter to fall off a roof and land that way.

It was intended as a joke, its obviously just a bug. But don't say its not possible to do it that way.

Its just not possible without using some sort of glitch. There are small entrances and thats it. Obviously theres no way to get a car through there and anywhere else would be a glitch.

I don't know, maybe if you didn't do any glitching or cheating then someone else might have went into the airport with a modded .col and you killed them or else the car spawn could have messed up which happens sometimes but that would be bizarre as thats a considerable distance away from the normal spawn.

Nope, you CAN get the hummer inside the airport with out using any glitches, mods, or other ppl using glitchers or mods.

P.S. I love how ppl try to prove me wrong when i know im right :D