Can you.....

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG a green color hue bug! I'm collecting these you know. So far, I've got yellow, blue and purple city and soon I'll create the proper thread for those pics. If anyone's got pics from a reddish-orange hue color bug, plz lemme know.

Oh and BTW Gf, that thing only happens like 2-3 times per day per person per server, sooo...

lol looks like armageddon

i think most (if not all) of the weather and sky attributes are saved in the data\timecyc.dat file so i would guess it could be a missread or mta is causing conflicts again :o

damn i should play more around with this file, some sky color change could look pretty neat for a vid :roll:

My Res is:

1152 X 864 X 32

Very Pretty High Res... I can't stand low Res, too shitty...

I sumtimes wonder how GF copes with his! :shock:

.::EDIT::.

wow burro, looks decent res, if u cn afford a vid card, how come not DSL? :P

I can afford DSL, but the Telephone company won't fit Broadband pipes or put up a Radio DSL Mast near my house untill next year or late this year... untill then, i'm stuck with this sorry Corpse of a 56k, unless I move a few miles to the local Town wich has DSL... but here I wait :x

Very Pretty High Res... I can't stand low Res, too shitty...

I sumtimes wonder how GF copes with his! :shock:

lol i play at a low res when i play MTA so i get the best performance, when im taking pics of cars in VC i crank the reso up as high as it'll go 1280 x 1024 and shrink the pics down.

I can play single player up to 1600 x 1200 with 8X AA and 8X AF, still a frame rate above 40.

On MTA... 1024x768... No AF/AA, nothing special... I always get LOWER than 25 frames per second.

:cry:

mainly because when you see a person online (a second player, whatever) the frame rates slow down....

its usually when everything is processing the most information

one of the reasons i crash so much in the partyserver :roll: