Basic SCM scripting

lol ure german mad bioy so u dont get our abbreviations u dumb shit!

Im English and I don't know wtf *couth* is either. Mad_boy may not be british but he types and spells English a hell of a lot better than both curly and yourself so keep the insults to yourself thanks.

lol ure german mad bioy so u dont get our abbreviations u dumb shit!

i'm dutch, and looks like you can't even type things correctly, now who's the dumbshit?

EDIT: @ Curly: that's a tut on how to add 3 extra cars to the game, without replacing any dff and txd files, not on how to place a car in the game on a location where i want it

Edited by Guest
2: no scm tuts on it
Adding Extra Cars To VC Without Replacing Cars

DiCanio

Description

This is and in depth tutorial which tells you how to add other car to the game, without replacing any others.

Download

That deals nothing with .scm files that deals with ide, dat and img. So please stop posting stuff to prove other ppl wrong.

:shock: Jeez, talk about derailing a topic :lol:

But anyways, at least you got one real useful piece of guidance

good luck :)

p.s. Remember the day we tried to figure out where the drop-a-bike mod was in the scm? lmao, man I was a super uber mega n00b to the .SCM back then.

i know, i noticed in alot of topics looking for help, noone ACUALLY helps, like in the new MP mod one, they r treating it like they were declaring a relese, when u look a the topic, they needed help, man, even MrBump has derailed it, i suggest u lock & delete this topic and start over, curly DONT misspell nextime ur pissing everyone off for some reason or another :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

moving weapons spawns are easy and same with hideouts. just create new object at the top and find the section where it places items and get the coo-rds of the place u want to place it. If anyone needs help on scm coding u will find me on irc. Ima pro :D