Can i...

Guest Phraggah

im a noob here so i dunno if i posted this in the wrong topic (there are no general ruels here)

but is there a way to sit down on like a bench or chair? in MTA? like a command in chat or some sort of coding i hhave to do

i know this has been asked a million times and i did search the forum but i didnt find anything

im a noob here so i dunno if i posted this in the wrong topic (there are no general ruels here)

Yes there are, there are rules you get them when you enter the forums from http://www.mtavc.com (thats where you came from)incase you cant find em here they are : http://www.mtavc.com/forum.php

but is there a way to sit down on like a bench or chair? in MTA? like a command in chat or some sort of coding i hhave to do

i know this has been asked a million times and i did search the forum but i didnt find anything

No you can not, no there isnt and no this has not been asked before , anything that is not possible in single player without modding the game is not possible here ( except play against others via internet) so if you cant swim in single player you cant in multiplayer either.

Actually, It's possible to have the sitting animation for your actor. I just wonder what purpose it would serve, other than looking neat.

We *may* include some animated emotes further down development. Gta3's 'giving the finger' is just begging to be used :P

and how about having every charachter playable

OOOO and the toursist with the camera, the shots could come straight out on your hard drive :D

and maby thta camera actually working

and maby WE COULD HAVE OUR DODO!

btw why are there no snipers on MTA :?:

btw why are there no snipers on MTA

mainly bkuz there is no animation (i dont belive) for sniping, in any case it is not traditional shooting method, and would be hard as hell to sync, as well as rocket launchers

as for tanks, apache weapons, and sct, i really dunno why they dont work, missiles may be hard to sync, but what of the apatche bullets? :?

and i KNOW the minigun can be synced, bkuz in 0.2.2 some nice cheaters (used to exist) would let me stubby them and gt thier minigun, rofl, a type of cheatin i guess, but i liked to go in modding servers back then and have myself som fast car rides, go up to the char select and just have some clean fun :wink: not anymore tho...haxxoring is bad, lol (btw i only hanged with cheaters, was never one)

but still I WANT MY MINIGUN AND APATCHE GUN!!!!!!

The only reason we don't have drive bys, rocket launchers, sniper riffles and hunter weapons enabled is due to our current inability to do so, not because we're evil or we like irriatating people (though thats true ;)).

eAi

i had a screenshot from single player where i modded the vice city 2004 mod up to single player and i had a sweet screenshot of Tommy sittin on the sofa or bench or w/e inside the car dealorship, it was really funny but im sorry to say it has been misplaced and/or deleted... :(

why would that not be fun .. there have been instagib weapons in other MP games that are fun .. half of the skill is aiming it !

Instagib generally relies on reflex actions. Tension is added by the fact that the guns take ages to reload ready for the next shot, so if you miss, your life expectancy is decreased significantly :twisted:

The minigun doesn't have this, and it's basically a n00b "press the trigger and wave it back and forth" type weapon requiring little accuracy.