my first Wheelie

Nice :)

my game dosent record my wheelies :( it really sux. do pcj's count as wheelies one i do one on it ?

Thx, thats shame it dont work, try reinstall mta or gta then i think it will work, if it not, go on topics and then, problems and bugs, if u still dont find contact a moderator

like mr.bump and mr.bill, or the other moderators that know can help u ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats a pissy on a dirtbike i can make a 30 minutes wheelie

ill show you when i update/edit this post

lol... if u soo good do that then :shock: my record is 7 minutes

this is my first old i will take sceenie 7 min but if u can make 30 then u are good, if not a lier :P

He can only do 30 minutes because wheelies are kinda bugged on the sanchez (the dirt bike as he calls it) Any meaningfull wheelies distance and time wise should be performed on one of the other motorcycles

yea il give u a clap as its ur 1st 1. If i wanted 2 i cud do 1 4 2 hours, even thought its really boring. I did 1 4 like 20 mins once and hit a car and fell off and i didnt get a record or ant money. I was well gutted.

Congratilations anyway :P

yes its boring and when i try wheelie all try drive over my bike and thing so i most do from the begin again.... it was boring when i made my 7 min

but its not so hard make more if noone tryes too fall u down and its st8 away then i can make maybe more than 60-70 min but when i made my 7 min they try make me fall and things drive with big cars infront of me l0l...

here comes mine wheelie :P

Its really easy and you can do it with a pcj to

wheelie.JPG

uploaded it at my other host i already though this link was down

Edited by Guest

How many threads must be made before people notice that its VERY VERY VERY VERY easy to do a 100 hour wheelie with a sanchez? yes theoretcly it can be done .

But no people seem to KEEP on making new threads just to post something that isnt so amazing , tell me add why didnt you just post in the other guys thread? yeah you know what i mean.

And why the fuck do you say you can do it with a pcj too? you know your bullshiting there ,if you can do it, do it dont just say you can do it.

How many threads must be made before people notice that its VERY VERY VERY VERY easy to do a 100 hour wheelie with a sanchez? yes theoretcly it can be done .

But no people seem to KEEP on making new threads just to post something that isnt so amazing , tell me add why didnt you just post in the other guys thread? yeah you know what i mean.

And why the :o do you say you can do it with a pcj too? you know your bullshiting there ,if you can do it, do it dont just say you can do it.

true 8)

As Xenex stated it is easy to do it for 100 hours in theory. And untill nobody actually has a wheelie of more than 3 hours I don't see why you should post it. :wink: On the other hand I understand that you are happy you pulled of quite a long wheelie. :)

As long as you don't make a wheelie of 999999999 seconds I don't think alot of people will get excited but untill then keep up the good work. 8)