Theo

GTA3: MTA options

i think i did this one before but..........how do i configure the settings for an MTA game? for example. starting with xxx life and guns. no cheats ect.

Nope, you can't do that. Lives are infinite and cheats aren't supported. I think your weapons are based on your class also (they are in VC anyway).

i nkow that the lives are infinite. what i meant was the amunt of healt h you start with. (wich is currently 900)

naw.....i was talking about GTA3: .....................not vc.

nah forget about 0.3b, 0.4 is coming very soon and you cant modify anything like health...

nah forget about 0.3b, 0.4 is coming very soon and you cant modify anything like health...

Can you? I never heard anything about that :?

JonChappel Quoted:

he said u CANTrofl

JonChappel Quoted:

he said u CANTrofl

Oops... :oops:

o.....i din't even notice that. o well, i knew waht you meant anyway. i know for sure that there is no 100% sure date on 0.4 but do you mean within the month? or a few months??

JonChappel Quoted:

he said u CANTrofl

Oops... :oops:

LMAO, So you can modify your health?

yea, they both remind me of my uncle, lame and stinky LMAO(curly and dream) and for Jon, sense u been here longer its k ;) just read nextime, lmao

and Opium....stfu :P

Theo:about 0.4, i would say 1-4 weeks <-- im only guessing but since its time for final testing and fixing some eventual bugs afterwards its pretty near :)

Theo:about 0.4, i would say 1-4 weeks <-- im only guessing but since its time for final testing and fixing some eventual bugs afterwards its pretty near :)

Considering they've already had one playtest, it shouldn't be too long after the second one (there are unlikely to be massive bugs).