JoStud and MrBumps Used Autos - Open for business

Having become battle weary we looked for a new line of business to get into. Bounty hunting was getting tough. Always a new fresher kid around the corner looking to make an easy buck, thinking takign down old timers like us would give them the credibility they needed in these tough streets. Of course they rarely could. But it was tiring none the less. But what to do? Fast food joint? Bar? PR agent for the young up and coming racers?

Then a noob was overheard lambasting the lack of vehicles where he stood at the time and like a lightbulb illuminating above our heads cartoon style the idea arrived.

Gathering stock was tricky at first. People were none to pleased to have what they viewed as thier property stolen. But all property is theft right? So we were merely moving it along the foodchain.

I already had the yard. It had been a favourite dueling arena of mine for a while. We began to gather the stock and test our parking skills.

austinpowersmoment.jpg

We took on some staff for the duration, Nick was ok but a little jumpy.

8.jpg

Finally we'd gathered enough stock to open for business. Ok it wasn't gleaming Detroit metal and chrome you could see your distorted face in. But it was a start. 'Stack em high sell em cheap' as my Grandfather used to say (before the unfortunate tower of bricks accident)

13.jpg

13b.jpg

We sat back in our easy chairs waiting for the easy bucks to roll in. But seemed we had made a mistake thinking it would be this easy to get out of 'The Business' of killing. We'd both made some enemies and even those that hadn't crossed our paths before saw us as easy meat. Just second hand car dealers right? They got a shock and many fell adding thier fresh blood to the deep brown stains on the forecourt. But one was smart. He saw us distracted by an intruder and snuck past.

A single two dollar home made molotov and the dream was gone.

unoh.jpg

We didn't hang around for the encore. As we sprinted down the street pursuing the culprit we felt rather than heard the detonations thru the worn tarmac and we knew it had ben a crazy dream.

Seems some things arent as easy to escape as we'd hoped. Once a killer, always a target.

But then again. Theres always helicopters...

heli.jpg

To Be Continued.... (maybe)

Edited by Guest

Nice cars..... I would buy a Blue Lambo if you happend to have one?

I had a dream like that once also. Untill [TF]JoStud said "Look out up top"

And showers of firing balls poured all over the cars. " your right a $2 dollar fire bomb can ruin a PRICELESS dream. I will find the destructor! :lol:

lol nice parking mr bump

btw u know how the mta client doesnt let anyone whos not from the mta team put [MTA] in there name and imitate mr bump well how come u dont put [MTA] in youre name mr bump

It's to prevent them posing as any member of the team. not just me. I don't use [MTA] for a few reasons. If i tag like that i get an endless stream of questions about 0.4, or why doesnt this or that work - when will - you should - how about doing.. etc. I'm there to play or check out possible cheaters not to be grilled. Also I am part of [VCA] so i use that tag when im not there with some made up name to check out a cheat report on the officials.

After giving the used auto business some thought, I've come to the conclusion that the reason we failed previously was not due to our inability to defend the carlot, but rather the location of the lot... nobody wants to go to the edge of downtown for a car. So I decided to re-open the used auto business elswhere... I chose this lot.

usedbus1.jpg

After gathering a fairly respectable amount of cars without any hassle and getting ready for business, I had my first wannabe vandal, he was, however, dispatched quickly. (I'm Bush)

carlot.jpg

usedbus3.jpg

Finally, my first customer came... but unfortunately he was followed by another vandal who wreaked havoc on my carlot with molotov's...

firstcustomer.jpg

molos.jpg

I quickly chased the villian off and continued collecting my cars... However moments after leaving I returned with another car to discover that an unidentified person had destroyed my cars. All I could do was watch the radar blips disappear one by one, and again the dream was over... :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

well the only car that was'nt damaged was the black senteniel which i woulda bought u should try to do that again bump i'd love to help out and steal cars for a living! :GMC: see wat i mean i stole the gmc lol well keep me informed when u wanna make new car yard