Kung Fu Grip Movie

Guest KillMePlz

Now that I have a chance I want to thank Kooner and Point Blank for this surprise...

I agree with the so bad it's good comment but you have to understand what this is.

I had no idea I was being frapped I was just playing. They were combat jouralists really and I think this might be one of the most original ideas I have seen. It took them at least a month... That hugh guy either challenged me to a fight or wanted a tryout I can't remember. When I saw it I assumed someone wore my name in game for the Movie.

Regardless anything with that song would have been good... Had I known about them doing this I would have been more fancy... I just try to dead people no frills normally

Anyway thanks it is great

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me just remind you, this is my first movie so........... :P, and its alot better then other ppl's first movies......so im happy with it

and your welcome kung

I am ...

It's great... Remember when you are watching it that all the scenes are me and I had no idea I was being watched... If this was scripted it wouldn't be a good movie but this was a candid camera movie.

They did a great job and I can't thank k00ner and pointblank enough

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
ok 4rm my view i fink KFG should of started to breakdance

and the whole crew of kfc attackin another gang

You might have missed the key to this...

They followed me around and I didn't know they were taping me. I have no idea how they got me dancing at the malibu. (I normally wait till Im alone)

That's why the action is so regular. I would love to make a stuntman vid or showoff fancy ways of killing people... but in this case they were kinda like combat journalists.

ok 4rm my view i fink KFG should of started to breakdance

and the whole crew of kfc attackin another gang

You might have missed the key to this...

They followed me around and I didn't know they were taping me. I have no idea how they got me dancing at the malibu. (I normally wait till Im alone)

That's why the action is so regular. I would love to make a stuntman vid or showoff fancy ways of killing people... but in this case they were kinda like combat journalists.

wel u can try kill some 1 while breakdancing that might help