U.F.O.s Spotted in MTA!!!.

Tonight i was playing mta as ussual and while attempting a stunt a saw somethign odd, they were 8 spots up in the sky they were just floating there completly still withotu moving, ass we all know planes are unabel to do that and helis cant stay that stable i managed to get 3 screens of this before i had to leave .

Here are the screens :

ufos.jpg

ufos2.jpg

And at night they were still there only a little harder too see:

ufos%20at%20night.jpg

I think he should call NASA and let them know about this it seems as Visitors of outer space have picked vie city as a visiting spot too.

Hope ill be able to bring more on this .

lol i remember going up there in a heli to explore with spreadhate jubjub and samurai and when we got to the top we all got out in amazement and wondered over then i stole the heli and they had to jump down and lose muchos health, jubjub was like "ah guys, wheres the heli gone?" lmfao.

Those are just the cars from the bloodring. :lol::D

The bloodringinterior is actually up in the sky there and not in the stadium. :?

But I think you already knew that, didn't you? 8)

I think he cud b right actually, they r in the correct formation as they actually are.

When i 1st saw this i thought it was the empty bullet canisters or sominc from the cannister, but since nosgroth sed this i think hes right. :wink: