help needed

1. If u run MTA Without the admin pannel, does it mean that MTA wont have full options ?

2. Is there a strength for different users who join MTA ?

(i mean, is player 1 more faster than player 2,3 etc ?

player 2 is more stronger than player 1,3 etc ?)

1. If u run MTA Without the admin pannel, does it mean that MTA wont have full options ?

No, the admin panel is only so you can kick ban players, or did you mean the server config tool? if you mean that then No again it just makes the job easier.

2. Is there a strength for different users who join MTA ?

(i mean, is player 1 more faster than player 2,3 etc ?

player 2 is more stronger than player 1,3 etc ?)

Strength ,No, but 2 of characters ( im guessing that is what u really mean) do have a slight advantage tought, for example the sailor has regenerate health , the cop is the only player that can use armor , other then that the all the character have different spanw advantages ( and disatvantages)

Mexican : + most powerfull weapons | - all weapons require him to stand still to use them

Racer: +has most vehicles at his spawn location| - Has the weakest weapons compared to others.

more advantages are in the manual i think.......

I played with 2 more players and I see them as the cop, robber or gonzales.

ID0 - Always a Cop to other players(Even when u select something else)

ID1 - Always Robber to other players(Even when u select something else)

ID2 - Always Gonzales to other players (Even when u select something else)

And the host is ALWAYS soo fast than the other 2.But hes weaker than them. The middle 1 is faster than the last, stronger than the host but weaker than the last 1. The last 1 is slow with others but stronger than them.

U have any ideas ?

OH you're talking about lag...yeah the host is always super easy to hit if it's at their residence, they'll have like a 5 ping...while a normal good ping is about 70. above 200 and people start becoming really hard to hit at times...add lots of lead lol.

edit-- huh, i ran over 500 sometime recent lol