All Veterans: Target This server

Now I know what yer gonna say, "not another topic whining about admins" but this is different. heres a breif history of what happened

n4sr came into irc, and claims that he was banned for cheating from a server. so bishop went in to convince them otherwise, being banned right away.

So i Joined in, to try and "reason" with them (okay, i came to pwn them as payback for n4sr)

here is the log of that hilarious incident

Connecting...

Connected.

Server Game Mode: Regular (Deathmatch)

Slothman:VCK: heya

reemonemo: shut up *gay person*

erok died.

erok: i can't swim

Goombar killed Andy.

Slothman:VCK: ??

Slothman:VCK: you just call me that?

erok: YES

reemonemo: yes

drfunkenstin: shut up g*gay person*

reemonemo: youre a *gay person*

Slothman:VCK: wow

Unlikely3 has joined the game.

Unlikely3: n00bs

drfunkenstin: uhh

Unlikely3: he wasn't cheating

Unlikely3: he's just good

Unlikely3 has been kicked from the game.

drfunkenstin: hahah

drfunkenstin killed Someguy.

erok: nOOOO

Someguy: fag

Slothman:VCK killed Andy.

Slothman:VCK killed Goombar.

reemonemo: what a *gay person* he was the same person but pretending to be someone else

reemonemo: same ips

erok: what happened to banning ips

Slothman:VCK killed Addy.

Addy: wth

drfunkenstin died.

Slothman:VCK: heh

Addy: what a lagger

reemonemo killed Andy.

Slothman:VCK: note: im not a cheater, and unlikely wasnt a cheater, think before you bann

Disaster has joined the game.

Slothman:VCK: fiucking nboobs

reemonemo: shut up you *gay person*

reemonemo: stupid *black person*

Disconnected: Client disconnected. (Delay = 10 sec)

Now, i encourage everyone to go in there, pwn them once, and leave, it's pure comedy gold

169.232.89.219:2003

i apologize to mods if you don't want this topic here, and for the foul language they use ( i censored the words, but you get the idea)

Edited by Guest

w00ty i got banned too :)

[01:01am] [vinny] Unlikely3: n00bs

[01:01am] [vinny] drfunkenstin: uhh

[01:01am] [vinny] Unlikely3: he wasn't cheating

[01:01am] [vinny] Unlikely3: he's just good

[01:01am] [vinny] Disconnected: You are banned. (Delay = 10 sec

howdy

any of you guys who joined the server will realize that i was in there (as apparent via the above chatlog)... and i was rather tearing it up, in case none of you checked the scoreboard

but i didn't get banned or anything... i actually had a fun time and a really really low ping

so whatever, i guess this post will send more traffic to that server, which is fine with me.. i just wanted to throw in my two cents

enjoy

the point of the post is so people can go in there and pwn the jerks who run it,, who obviously have no business doing so

just because someone sucks and/or likes to call people names means that they shouldn't be providing a server?

i mean, i just don't get it... you can choose to play on any server.. so if you don't like one, you just play on a different one. if someone has a server so they can power trip on people, then so be it.. just don't play on it anymore. if anything, you should be thanking the people who run servers for you to play on, as i don't see you running a server

wow, now this a flame thread. :roll:

let's get this straight. im not going to THANK those jerks for running a server, because it's not a game server, it's a forum where those guys can be assholes and power trip. would you thank someone who the first thing they said to you was "shutup faggot"?. oh, yeah, i should have said" gee, this is a great server, as long as i don't kill anyone, and don't say hi"

in closing: i think i found the source of the problem:

20040319l.jpg

Edited by Guest

man, i acually agree with erok (sorry Oli) but if u hate that serverm dont go, i hate it when dumbass people join my server and then when they act n00biish decide to flame me instead of just...GOING AWAY...i think holding on to this grudge so long, and not just going to the phuckin partyserver or official, is being about as childish as banning for being a sore loser, he is providing a server, he dosnt like u...GONE...sorry, but thats the way it should be, like a job...FIRED, just stop freakin bitching

Man, going into a server, spamming "noob" and then leaving, that's comdey gold. Slothman, why even bother going back into the server. So the admin called you a "gay" person. Boo hoo queer. Wah wah an admin called me gay. But im hella l337 at MTA so I need to post stupid threads about how im so good that people accuse me of cheating. The admin made the server and he can do what he wants. Go make your own server or join another if you dont like it. Pussy!