will MTA be making a multi for vice city?

it could be that there will allready be an mp for vice city made by rockstar, if not im sure that the mta team would make one, if its possible .. if there is not something ripped out or something like that, it should work to play with a warez version ;)

man, talking about warez in high profile forums like this is a big no-no.

anyways, im not an expert at this, but i have a strong feeling a multiplayer mod for GTA VC will come out sooner rather than later for VC, as the game afaik uses a similar engine in terms of game mechanics.

Shoot, read this tread and get all hyped up and be like "yeah, I get to explain this" and then Bcrt2000 explains it, heh. But yeah, this is one of my thoughts as Vice City draws near to the PC. Someone told me it was going to be Multiplayer, which I highly doubt (stupid rumors). But since Vice City is basically Liberty City was added features, same game engine and code, I read somewhere the car data files were edited with one of the public mod programs. So if we get lucky, they left the scrapped multiplayer code in the game like Liberty City, and the MTA guys rework the mta program to work with that (which probably won't be easy). I'm hoping I can pop in the mod vehicles into the game, I need my 67 Shelby Cobra Mustang.

Also, someone please make a 65 Pontiac GTO Vehicle for GTA3, I see Carmagedon has one, I like the mustang, but I hate ford.