Banned for no reason?

Hi this is probably stupid... but hopefully the server will see it...

I don't know why... but outta nowhere I was banned. I tried to connect and the name was taken, so I put on the tag for a clan I was supposed to have on... then it came up that i'm banned, from that one (with 18 slots) and the other (with 10)... I don't cheat yet it said I did.... I just started today lol. My scores are usually like 1 or 2 if i'm lucky... i mean... what the heck... why did I get banned outta nowhere... and how do I contact the server ( i think it's the main MTA servers) about this? B/c I did'nt do anything I swear to god, life, love, etc.

It was jsut lastnight about 2am, I tried to get on but my name was taken (Akira) so I put on a tag that i was supposed to have in [CEIA]Akira, I did that but like... Tools, Set name (in All Seeing Eye). Then I tried to go back on so I can play, and it said "Disconnected: You are banned from this server" and a message b4 that said "Cheating Bastards"... but I do'nt use any cheats or even know where the heck to get them, i jsut started like 32 hours ago!.

I dunno what to do, or what I did to be banned from both... But I do'nt cheat nor have I ever on anygame... help? lol.

l2ebel , U guys should ad somethign somewere , were we can check the admin's e-mail and talk to them . so like everyserver NEEDS a admin e-mail to run . This would help ALOT of people . includding me , cause i donno why , i was killing people around (YEY tmm :D ) on this cheap server and the guy banned me . I mean i dont care if he bans me or nto . cause i cant even find that server anymore .. but if it was on a larger server such as the official one . then i would get pissed off .. cause like

echo_tyme did . We did absolutly nothing ...

P.S: Before that guy banned from the server he pm'd me saing "I dont like you" :?

LOL :D

l2ebel , U guys should ad somethign somewere , were we can check the admin's e-mail and talk to them . so like everyserver NEEDS a admin e-mail to run .

I dont know about you but I dont like to give my email anywhere ( thats why my email aint on this board) where whoever wants can get it and be able to :

a) add me to msn

b) spam my email box

c) get email from all the cheaters you banned whining about : I didnt cheat!! :cry::cry: .

I know most people think like me, they dont like to give their emails out to people they dont know, it seems that you dont mind ,but this willnot be added im pretty sure of that.

The policy is to ban all gangs that allow cheaters to be a part of them. Yours is one of these. Your leader took great joy out of topping up his health in front of me a few times. For which he was banned and the gang-ban placed.

Oh and by the way the ban message is actually 'mta.say $1 Cheating idiots.' Not the rather more severe one you claim.

The policy is to ban all gangs that allow cheaters to be a part of them. Yours is one of these. Your leader took great joy out of topping up his health in front of me a few times. For which he was banned and the gang-ban placed.

Oh and by the way the ban message is actually 'mta.say $1 Cheating idiots.' Not the rather more severe one you claim.

I hope you're not talking to me.

:)

I'm not tag banned. I wasn't even on a KFC name. I was under an alias. So much for "tag" banning.

:D

He cheated? Ha, didn't know that. Well I didn't cheat man. Maybe he did but i'm not like that. You can let me back on there and watch me for a year and see I don't cheat, and if he IS cheating then to the heck with that, I don't need cheaters, I jsut want fun. May I please be put back on? It's like the only server that I can trust that does'nt have any cheaters, I go onto other servers and just sit in awe at how fast they run, teleport, dodge my everyshot, etc. In the official server everyone was equal, there was no cheaters, there was no hackers, it was all just... equal and fun...

Like I said if he cheated then i'll drop that tag (I already did) and forget about all that, I just... ugh... You gotta beleve me man, check what loads when I enter the server, nothign loads up, no programs, nothing. :cry: Please? lol.

And I LIKE the idea of having an e-mail, I don't wanna bother all you, I just wanna sort this out with the admin, i'll do the time for the crime but when I didn't do anything... ya know?

OMG DUDE YOU ARE GOD!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

The MOTD has what?

And I don't have mIRC right now... There's like no purpose anymore, a few things have it but no one is never on... but if it happens again i'll get it..

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

l2ebel , U guys should ad somethign somewere , were we can check the admin's e-mail and talk to them . so like everyserver NEEDS a admin e-mail to run .

I dont know about you but I dont like to give my email anywhere ( thats why my email aint on this board) where whoever wants can get it and be able to :

a) add me to msn

b) spam my email box

c) get email from all the cheaters you banned whining about : I didnt cheat!! :cry::cry: .

I know most people think like me, they dont like to give their emails out to people they dont know, it seems that you dont mind ,but this willnot be added im pretty sure of that.

Loads of games have admin email fields, and they don't seem to have problems - Unreal Tournament series, Wolf: ET, Half-Life, etc.

However, I disagree with Dgtadude that it should be compulsory, as some people don't like to give out such details.

SM xenex, perhaps instead of an email field there could be a general "ContactInfo" field where some people could put their email addresses and others could put IRC addresses, etc.

gang-ban 'mta.say $1 Cheating idiots.'

LMAO

also im not often kicked from server unless its the

official-swearing/caps

vces-randomly flaming

but other than that i dont ever get kicked so i wanna thank everyone, even when i took out 4 cops teamed on me at the stadium, i wasn't kicked so thanks for admin's faith.

Edited by Guest
gang-ban 'mta.say $1 Cheating idiots.'

LMAO

also im not often kicked from server unless its the

official-swering/caps

vces-randomly flaming

but other than that i dont ever get kicked so i wanna thank everyone, even when i took out 4 cops teamed on me at the stadium, i wasn't kicked so thanks for admin's faith.

I don't think caps should result in immediate kicking. Maybe a warning for the first time and a kick for the second perhaps? It just seems a little unforgiving.

Yes it would be nice, but most servers (good ones) have that already , what i meant is that in dgtadude post he said put in that you NEED to put a emial to run a server ,thats what i mean,it shoudnt, you can write a contact info if you want ,but it shoudnt be obligated.

l2ebel , U guys should ad somethign somewere , were we can check the admin's e-mail and talk to them . so like everyserver NEEDS a admin e-mail to run . This would help ALOT of people . includding me , cause i donno why , i was killing people around (YEY tmm :D ) on this cheap server and the guy banned me . I mean i dont care if he bans me or nto . cause i cant even find that server anymore .. but if it was on a larger server such as the official one . then i would get pissed off .. cause like

echo_tyme did . We did absolutly nothing ...

P.S: Before that guy banned from the server he pm'd me saing "I dont like you" :?

LOL :D

we discussed something like that in the mod forum, we thought about adding a new forum section for servers, than everyone could just post their problems into the topic of the releated server and we wouldnt have dozends of threads in "general vc", "general mta" and "general"

then server admins could post replys their email or make polls and discussions for eventual server changes....