Apparently Admins Don't Like Being Shot?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I higly doubt that the reason you got banned is what you are telling us, and not everyone gets admin on the officials ( if its that your talking about) all of the admins are highly know to the comunnity or are the devs themselfs, so when they spot something they wont ban for something that was a bug, they all know the difference between a bug and cheats.

So what is more likelly is that you did cheat and was cuaght by a admin and they kicked you and now your looking for forgivness but are forgetting to say that you did cheat.

There is also a possibility that ( i dont know about official servers but some others have them) that if your a member of a clan/gang that is known to cheat that they have added the clan tag to the autokick/ban list.

Bullshit

Utopia does not cheat and the "highly known" or know as you say admins are not infallable. The fact that they banned Utopia proves they can mess up.. the worst of it is that this isn't undone yet.

Utopia is still banned on that server while every lamer cheater ect is free to play...

Utopia does not cheat and the "highly known" or know as you say admins are not infallable. The fact that they banned Utopia proves they can mess up.. the worst of it is that this isn't undone yet.

Utopia is still banned on that server while every lamer cheater ect is free to play...

The problem is the 10 year old admins that haven't developed enough of their brain to understand the concept of "bugs" and "glitches" in MTA...

:roll:

First off, I just want to say that 'we' didn't ban him, it was some noob admin. I know (Utopia) him and know full well he wouldn't cheat. Trustees have the powert to ban, but not lift a ban. Otherwise I would have lifted the ban after it happened. As far as I know the only trustees are Robpol, Ransom, and I, however that must not be the case. At least the servers say who kicked/banned now.

I realize the official server isn't the place to play anymore but he is still banned... If he was banned by the official server admin/trustees and you are one of those people then yes it was you... Not specifically but if you have "noob" admin that isn't our fault all we can do is say what happened.

I know about the trustees I was the first and only for a while. I took it seriously and I only banned ppl that I saw cheating myself. If someone killed me I would say good one not !ban 11 like that lamer did weeks ago and Utopia is still banned.

I know of another situation where a former KFC member was banned because he wasn't friendly to ppl who were flaming him... Cheating or flooding should be the only reasons for a kick/ban aside from any censor scripts that are running... Politics and grudges don't factor into the PartyServer admin and it shouldn't into the Officials either

• 2 weeks later...

Aparently this is very sad but true, and I have proof.

Server: 66.117.38.194:2003

Date: 6-10-04

Time: About 5:40AM (PST)

Proof Screenshot URL: :arrow:http://www.mattsclearpcs.com/3/kill-then-ban.jpg

Admin/banner: <-]

Name I went by: Thug

Look at the pic and do the math, im sure you can 'add' it up.

Unfortunately, most of today's servers are ran by kids with short attention spands and a hate for being killed. I ran him over with the military troop transport, this pissed him off, I got out and proceeded to 0wn him, he tried to ban me as the pic states but mistyped it, I got banned after he died, he aparently wanted to ban me before I got my kill but he was a second too late then I got disconnected. What a shmegma-breath looser. :mrgreen:

Ban by cheat is one thing, ban for annoyance/anger is another. ~sigh~

Aparently this is very sad but true, and I have proof.

Server: 66.117.38.194:2003

Date: 6-10-04

Time: About 5:40AM (PST)

Proof Screenshot URL: :arrow:http://www.mattsclearpcs.com/3/kill-then-ban.jpg

Admin/banner: <-]

Name I went by: Thug

Look at the pic and do the math, im sure you can 'add' it up.

Unfortunately, most of today's servers are ran by kids with short attention spands and a hate for being killed. I ran him over with the military troop transport, this pissed him off, I got out and proceeded to 0wn him, he tried to ban me as the pic states but mistyped it, I got banned after he died, he aparently wanted to ban me before I got my kill but he was a second too late then I got disconnected. What a shmegma-breath looser. :mrgreen:

Ban by cheat is one thing, ban for annoyance/anger is another. ~sigh~

well we dont know the whole story, there are lots of ppl complaining after a ban but i dont tihnk u was banned for killing im pretty sure u said something like owned and in fact if u dont like how the admins act on servers then put up ur own server

If I had the bandwidth and wasent going through this router I would, but playing in an empty server is boring. Plus I dont feel like babysitting, have better things to do, like have fun in-game instead of worrying about ppl.

And no, I did not taunt or brag, just wanted a simple kill and split, I think he was in the middle of trying to kill someone else, hunting them then I came from behind and ran him down and shot him, that I think pissed him off and figured the best way to get rid of that from happening again was just simply banning me. I could try and explain what happened but it matters not as im sure your already made your mind up not to believe me and my word (although worthless in this form in the admin's eyes) is all I have,

Im not all pissed about it, just wish the admin with the power trip would grow up, its only a game, not your life. :P

If I had the bandwidth and wasent going through this router I would, but playing in an empty server is boring. Plus I dont feel like babysitting, have better things to do, like have fun in-game instead of worrying about ppl.

And no, I did not taunt or brag, just wanted a simple kill and split, I think he was in the middle of trying to kill someone else, hunting them then I came from behind and ran him down and shot him, that I think pissed him off and figured the best way to get rid of that from happening again was just simply banning me. I could try and explain what happened but it matters not as im sure your already made your mind up not to believe me and my word (although worthless in this form in the admin's eyes) is all I have,

Im not all pissed about it, just wish the admin with the power trip would grow up, its only a game, not your life. :P

well if u ran him over then theres our explanation :idea:

car kills are hated by players who kill with weapons

and some kfc are moody so ban... :roll:

My IP has been changed after some router swapping I did lately.

We'll see how long I last this time.

;)

By the way, I played there under an alias for 10 minutes and I was already the cheater of the server.

Man, thank God none of those appointed admins were around.

You should make a list of all your admins that way I know when to not play on the server... :)

anyone wanna play on an server with cool admins then try the FKU private. We won't ban anyone because they are good or piss us off. Hell we still havent banned micheal :roll: . If u cheat or mod you will be banned (with proof) .But other than that feel free to drop by and just have some fun. Oh and also be respectful to other gamers. MTA is here for all to enjoy (thanks MTA TEAM :thumbup: ). Thats why its free :lol: . Oh and btw... the ip is incorrect in ASE. it actually is : 64.191.126.123 : 2003 password fku66. Any problems the admins are myself, (FKU)Furn and (FKU)VVolven. (also (FKU)Quig when he gets back) We try to be around but unfortunatly we cant be there 24/7, although VVolven seems to be on ALOT :roll: j/k VVolvie lol

• 3 weeks later...

I have been playing and very much enjoying MTA VC dince it has been out. It's one of the few things I do once in a while for fun. I was playing today and some kid accuses me of spawn killing, yet I know for a fact I was not! I never did and don't plan on starting now! So I call him on it and he kicks me again! everybody is shooting everybody and then he kicks me again saying I interfered with his one on one fight! This is just not right. His handle was UlkG Theft or something like that. It is so unfair, because it was on the official game server, the one I always play on neve before did i have a problem or come across an attitude like this, what can I do to get unbanned?

Reaper... Things are being handled right now... I have the whole convo copied... And I'm sending it to an admin... We will see if you will be unbanned or not... Other than you will stay banned until further consideration...

And BTW, watch who call an asswhole and maybe you wouldn't have been banned... And =BDC=Ron said you also tried to spawn kill him also... So an admin will let you know if you will be unbanned or not... I am not here to argue or anything...

G-Theftmoney, you are the prime example of an admin with ether a god complex or a power trip, and believe it or not it pisses ALOT of ppl off. "Watch who you call an asshole"? Who are you to go off telling people what to do? If you were called one, and is sure sounds like it fits from what you have said so far, then maybe he was speaking the truth and it got you all pissed. :D

Other things about admins that piss me off, they are quick to kick/ban after hearing some accuse another without the accused getting any word of his own in. That is why I dont say anything to ppl like G-theft here as they tend to jump the gun, get all emotional when called a name (just words that dont hurt) or pissy when 0wNed. Notice I didnt speak to no one in particular and if one is offended thats their problem. So what.

True, not all admins are like that, but when it happends it shows their age. *coughpubertycough*

:P