Send cheaters to this website

HAH if he sent pizza to my house i'd track his address down, get there and shove the same pizza right up his ass ;P

And yeah, just ban the guy. Nothing wrong with being a newb,...being a pest is another matter. Especially one who obviously has NO idea who surfs these boards lmfao.

omg u guys are so paranoid, i simply said the UK cause the web site statistics thingy TOLD ME someONE from the UK had been there, jesus get a sense of humor.(if you actually went to the site u might know why i put it there)

while ur banning me for allegedly tracking ips ban onion for havning a script/picture that could 'possibly' store all our ips in his database along with whatever other magical information that you all think an ip can just tell you. And of course i have bin ladens phone number...... i found it when i hacked his network once he visited my page.

and why do i care who surf's these boards?this wasnt targeted at any particular group of ppl, this was simply a public service annoucment to begin with.

btw if i could order pizza to ur door i would send one of those huge party subs anyway

and why do i care who surf's these boards?this wasnt targeted at any particular group of ppl, this was simply a public service annoucment to begin with.

Yes, but I had to forcibly restart my computer. If I'd actually been doing work instead of surfing the net, it could have been quite costly if I'd had unsaved work open. Secondly, this is in the "General MTA" section of the board and so only links to sites relevant to MTA would be accepted.