Send cheaters to this website

Went on the adventure once again , Check out the pic

Sorry , had to remove this pic . cause i forgot to remove the url of the website from it . And im too lazy to edit it...

(Just a warning so you can see what happens with out actually clicking)

Edited by Guest
If anyone did click on it, I'd suggest running an anti-spyware utility, just in case (e.g. Ad-aware or Spybot S&D).

I dont think this carries any spyware or virus . the guy is just a newbiew learning html codes ... so all he did was make a code to open "c:/windows/notepad.exe" ...

Simple as that ...

If anyone did click on it, I'd suggest running an anti-spyware utility, just in case (e.g. Ad-aware or Spybot S&D).

I dont think this carries any spyware or virus . the guy is just a newbiew learning html codes ... so all he did was make a code to open "c:/windows/notepad.exe" ...

Simple as that ...

Yeah, I know, but just in case :wink:

hey dgtadude, i would edit that pic... it has the name of the .tk site

edit: is that all u got? my PC diden't even freexe up :P

http://24.91.60.58/orion/haha.jpg

http://24.91.60.58/orion/wow.jpg

add more!

OMG , dint notice that ... sorry . its all gone now :D ...

thanx for the warning

I don't really see what difference it makes. I mean, they can see what it does and they can't accidentally visit it without realising.

Edit: Orion, I've just looked at your pics (they took a long time to load) and it seems that you were saved by the most annoying feature ever - when XP groups similar taskbar buttons. Also, do you have a dual processor machine? And how come it opened Outlook windows? It opened Notepad on mine.

hahaha dgtadud, dont worry the amount of the times that page has run on my comp while trying to get the code

and nobody saw the telnet windows? they should come up as well

and the different programs are different default programs ie outlook or notepad for email

btw i know where you all live

(yeh im talkin to u, the one in the UK)

I live around dallas, texas, come and get me you anony screen whore ;P

Anyway my telnet is disabled, so they didn't come up. I also have a program to limit the interval programs are executed in, so yeah the site didn't do a whole lot other than slightly stall the closing of IE lol. Funny site tho.

WOWOWOWO . He knows were i live .. So from his notice . he knows that i live in Europe(look on the right to see were i really live) So .. he thinks i live in Europe cause i use a payid proxy server , which really comes in handy sometimes :wink: ...

And one thing . If he has ur IP, Tracked u down . and knows ur adress . what more an he do . Call Bin laden to come and bomb ur place .. yeah , Lets go with that :)

Admin : Please ban this guy . he's "trackin" our ip and bothering us with something of his own N00b creation

And one thing . If he has ur IP, Tracked u down . and knows ur adress . what more an he do . Call Bin laden to come and bomb ur place .. yeah , Lets go with that :)

How can he actually find out where you live? If you do a whois on my IP, it comes up with the location of the nearest NTL data centre (which happens to be at least 10 miles away from where I live).