GTA In Game Multiplayer Menu - By Rockstar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant wait to see the new mta 0.4 it would be nice if they have created there own menu!
aad (idiot).. we wont need that menu, you'll be amazed :P

Well, they've already implied that they have. :D

They didnt imply anything, he is saying you'll be amazed of what they did instead of using those menus (they probably wouldn't of used them anyway) or an ingame menu.

cant wait to see the new mta 0.4 it would be nice if they have created there own menu!
aad (idiot).. we wont need that menu, you'll be amazed :P

Well, they've already implied that they have. :D

They didnt imply anything, he is saying you'll be amazed of what they did instead of using those menus (they probably wouldn't of used them anyway) or an ingame menu.

No, I think he meant instead of using that menu.

• 3 weeks later...
but can u please still post them, i really want to see what they look like

I quote:

I looked, and this was the only one I could find:

mpmap.jpg

where do you suppose "the sewer" selection spawned you?

Well, the fact that the multiplayer menu is in there in the first place shows that there's lots of stuff that they wanted to put in but weren't able to, so I reckon that there was a sewer section planned but time / money constraints restricted its addition.

Hey, it might still be there if you warp through the map :D

and howq do u get to see these screens anyway wot must i do to the code to see these screens?

*Sigh* I quote again:

It's pretty complex, but there's a guide to unlocking the multiplayer menu in the readme.

can anyone help me to programme these menus to do what they were suppose to do?

Er... to do that, you'd have to program the multiplayer that doesn't exist. Oh, and invent a whole new area called "the sewer".

Good luck :D