More ppl

U should add more people into MTA.. much as peopl posible!! it would be cool if u do that............... At least some new players..

Since U locked my 'Idea' thread, I was talking about Private chat in MTA.. not in the forum. Theres no way to chat privatly in MTA, is there ?

anway i have 1 more suggestion..

Hideouts. make places like Diaz mansion, Prawn island mansion, the ship, and such places hideouts.. that u dont see the player blib when u're inside your hideout

Well, "now" would presumably be the answer to both of those questions.

U should add more people into MTA.. much as peopl posible!! it would be cool if u do that............... At least some new players..

Do you mean more people on the team or more in-game player slots? In the case of the latter, I understand that this is not possible with the current core (0.3).

Good ole Yuri's Revenge (the Red Alert 2 expansion CD) had a nice way for players on WOL to quickly reply to others' PM's. It was /r *text*.

Still seems like a good idea to me ;).

PS: There still remains the issue of ppl with spaces in their nicks, which others can't /msg if I remember correctly.

im sorry i didn't mean Players..

I mean Charaters that u control!

Ex: Phil, Cop, Robber, lovefist guy, Gonzales

U should add some more into Deathmatch and Stunt...

like u have to select from a big list which charater u want to select..

Well yea some chars cant win from others like racer cant win from robber, its almost inpossible

I tried playing the racer and defeated the other racers and that weird fellow that spawns randomly and has lots of weapens.

You can see that the weakest have: or almost no weapens or alot weapons with like no power

But robber only has 1 good weapon the shotgun, i think it needs a distance weapon also but not a damn good one ;)

And mexican... its perfect! leave it just like this and you got no problem with me about the chars!