=UT= .::Undefeatable Team::.

thank u rawk :D

and we won't lose.... we have the best players :!:8)

anyway, I don't think I want to fight ULK\KFC soon, because they have a couple of lame ppl who I don't want to fight againts because of.... nvm :P

But i will organise a bunch of Friendly\Non-Friendly matches...

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, pretty lame that they duck a lot of good clans, and only fight "weaker" clans so to speak, in order to keep their win/loss ratio high, thats lame, u guys lost my respect.

i belive those "weak" clan we jes won, beat you guys up :lol: (VCES)

We know alot of wanna fight us, just get in line =P in the mean time we arrange small clans for practice. we'll give you guys a call and set a friendly.

it's not wait in line Rawk it's let us know when you think you are ready... We fight the willing I don't want to fight until you are up to it. no problem.

Besides if you are saying wait in line then its schedueling and that's not the issue. If you had all you members lined up with nothing better to do you still wouldn't fight us today. We could knock out 4 matches in a Saturday if we had the ppl to fight us.

I realize you were just responding to some prodding but I wanted to make sure we are clear on this point

Same as ULK you want to be "ready" when you fight us. I look at the special consideration as a compliment and I will be happy to wait. It's not slowing us down we fought VCES and FKU again tonight. We will just keep fighting those two gangs and FMJ plus whoever else is willing.

Yep, waiting on the leader. If Kung was to dissapear for a few months im sure KFC would still carry on even if we are a bunch of incompetent fools.

Untill that day comes, your all gonna have to hold your breath and wait, but not us, noooooooooooooooo; we're ready ya see! :P

Well, we've already carried out quite a few gang wars without Kung. Some of which, Kung didn't even hear about or know about!

8)