=UT= .::Undefeatable Team::.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf Vass, you came here to start a flame? and you're easy. if you were a good player i would even consider to flame you back hard, you're just not worthy.

i wont remove your post just for everyone to see how lame you just been.

please go spam someplace else. and PLEASE dont reply here ever again, im not in the removing-flames mode.

wtf Vass, you came here to start a flame? and you're easy. if you were a good player i would even consider to flame you back hard, you're just not worthy.

i wont remove your post just for everyone to see how lame you just been.

please go spam someplace else. and PLEASE dont reply here ever again, im not in the removing-flames mode.

omfg i came here to make a little joke

theres a difference between :lol: and :evil:

thats my last post here as u want, i dont wanna post in a theard of moody ppl

they used the bank in 2nd round.. while textures were loading they shot us in the back.. was preety lame glitch, they said that was the reason they picked the bank.. we told the admins before the match and they said theres no rule not allowing it, and FMJ Oli which is an admin in that leage didnt allow the bank to be TmM's base in one match ..(so says Azer)

sorry but im out of town this weekend. Read the main site... it says that Harry and [FMJ]MACK are in charge of league events in my absence... hence it was their call. There is ot a specific rule against what you described at this point. Its usually more of a judgement call. Also, TmM have never played a TDM league match so how could azer possibley be correct?

I talked abouth that wih azer..

the loading textures in the bank.

I thought there was a eu league rule against using bases that have loading textures, malibu, mansion ect. But it seems there isn't.

I know for once we won't play a match when the other gang has choosen a base like that. But as said by the admins you agreed with it when the match started.. And even if you guys didn't.. YOU STIL WON.. :lol:

So just keep it in mind for matches still coming for you guys.. If there isn't a rule against it, just refuse to play the match.. :twisted:

OKKKKKKK

few updates.........

We got a new member....

all welcome: =UT=!kiX!

He used to Zeus @ WTF ... and he's in forums as w715 :)

He's one pwnz0r robber =PPP

and =UT=Raymond is leaving =UT= because he aint good nuff :twisted: ... we'll let him train abit then we'll talk with him about joinin back