=UT= .::Undefeatable Team::.

OMG Rocket-guns calles us organized... LOL

if there is one thing we arenot than it's that.. but still we won..

And be fair we OWNED you all.. if it as you who won you would have been all over us with the OWNED comments so now its us saying..

OWNED

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And be fair we OWNED you all.. if it as you who won you would have been all over us with the OWNED comments so now its us saying..

OWNED

wow, thats really mature. hehe :oops:

Anyways sorry i couldnt make it guys.. i bailed last minute.. all day i was out with my friends and when i came back i was just about to hit the shower and go out to go with my girlfriend then i got motnt's icq msg .. i was like "wtf its today?" if i wasnt stupid nuff to forget i'd make the tactics like i should have and still went out with my girl lettin motnt lead. oh well i heard it was a good match, good game TmM.

Again sorry i couldnt make it i guess i will play in the rematch if i could remember it heheh.. unless ill be already goin out with my girl :roll::)

OMG Rocket-guns calles us organized... LOL

if there is one thing we arenot than it's that.. but still we won..

OWNED

i dunno really about the rest of my team. but i'm sure some, including me, are not like some of you people...we are not like "WE OWNED YOU" by winning a match. besides, the second round was a very close call, and in the 1st round we got some kills as well. if you guys had killed all of us and all of you guys survived you could say you owned us.

imo saying things like "we owned you" is childish behavior, and no, i'm not saying this cuz we lost it. i would never say it. i believe i never really said to someone or some clan that i OWNED him/her or them...

and yes Rawk, too bad you weren't there.

hmmm I didn't know 20+ years old ppl can act like that..bah TmM are unic :lol: . It was close till the end, at both rounds.

and not only rawk weren't there RG... all of our key players weren't there and 10 min. before the match Rawk told me to lead AND I messed it up by saying to ppl to spawn as mexi (the subtitutors aren't good as mexis)

(ppl who were missed: WickeD, Boss, Sidd, Rawk)

Listen up guys you know me.. I never say owned or any thing like that in a game.. I was just joking.. don't make me look like this..

I found the games to be funny to say the least, and you guys played well.. so did we (if I may say so) and the luck turned our way..

So keep it up guys...

and just one more thing to motnt.. don't talk to me abouth being mature couse you wheren't showing much maturety either in the war/chat..

Let's just call it "the heat of the fight, got to us", or something .. but don't hold that post against me.. I was just kidding and R-G you off all people should know that

All I gotta say

!dj

HOPPA

hehe DJ... nice joke what u said about me... tell me 1 thing that I said about u (or all TmM) that shows that i'm not mature. If you're right, I'll agree with u... but don't act like u are talking like that because i am... just not true.

Anyways , good that it's just a joke :wink:

motnt there is no point ingoing into this discusion with you..

you know how I think abouth you, and that aint like I think abouth pleasant things.

but do not expect me to explain to you what and why I think abouth you, couse I think you all ready know.. and next time I think your outta line in the chat you WILL notice. couse the funny thing abouth you is that you don't noitce your own behavior, but flame others for theirs

Just leave it @ this.. and act like we are mature.. [/u]

Edited by Guest

/me notices with great happiness that love is in the air and wonders if someone wants a cookie made by the great great "Bolletje" who we all love with all our heart as like the treehuggers love their lovely trees who provide us with love, energy and hope and lets not forget the green happy colours that make our environments to beautiful to live in and make us that happy that we might decide, under the green velvet trees, to love each other and share the uhm...peace.

biertje?

This is to MoTnT:

MoTnT everytime ur in our server u shout out shit like owned ur a noob i hate TmM bla bla fu ckin bla so dont give deejee that piece of shit speech.

1 more thing when did u make the fuckin rules for the EU LEAGUE! 1v1 for final round?? LOL me and oli have never heard so much shit come from sum1s mouth b4 u made a fat mans ass look clean ffs.

RG good person no worrys bout him/her lol so all TmM leave it off now i was very surpised on how RG took it good sport and a good player thats all i got to say thanks for reading i might be back soon!

This is to MoTnT:

MoTnT everytime ur in our server u shout out shit like owned ur a noob i hate TmM bla bla fu ckin bla so dont give deejee that piece of shit speech.

hehehe, i have to agree a bit on you there. motnt sometimes has right about stuff though, sometimes he is mad about things and starts shouting around around and around...he shouldn't do that. mainly since it is not his server. there have been lotsa times when i was furious but since i know it ain't my server and when i start yelling i'll get banned or something anyways ill just shut it or start a descent discussion :)

1 more thing when did u make the :o rules for the EU LEAGUE! 1v1 for final round?? LOL me and oli have never heard so much shit come from sum1s mouth b4 u made a fat mans ass look clean ffs.

heh, it wasn't just his idea. i agreed on it too. since we done it several times before in matches (friendly now i remember) i forgot that we couldn't do this in this match :) so you were right about this. if it was a friendly match it would be possible, so never mind this

RG good person no worrys bout him/her lol so all TmM leave it off now i was very surpised on how RG took it good sport and a good player thats all i got to say thanks for reading i might be back soon!

/me turns red. how sweet is this :D thanks m8, love ya ;)

lol... all things u said about me saying "hate that, noob ect..." that's not my words u #%^&%, it's your words TmM... but every player gets mad in MTA... deal with it... u can get lame when u want, but me 2. I won't get into discution about it as DJ said... because all the players already know u, they way u act ect...

and for the rules... I think we need to read it again... so don't flame us about it now... Oli already talked about it and we don't need you to talk about it again.

Edited by Guest

everything what =UT= says is true, everything what others say is lie. 8):lol:

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

:oops::):oops: :oops: :):oops: :oops: :) :) :) :) :):oops:

:oops::):oops: :oops: :):oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :):oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops::) :) :) :) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :):oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

everything what =UT= says is true, everything what others say is lie. 8):lol:

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

:oops::):oops: :oops: :):oops: :oops: :) :) :) :) :):oops:

:oops::) :) :) :) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :):oops: :oops: :oops:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

lol nice work :)

just read this thread

http://proto4.thinkquest.nl/~lld012/UT/ ... c.php?t=59

and lets get two things strait.

1. your in no position to call anyone lamers

2. you lost a ton of respect from both me and pretty much anyone who read that thread. calling a gang cheaters without proof is idiotic. but thus i guess that i cannot expect much from a mind as incompetant as yours

This is our forums there and we tell anything we want there. :P

You bastards you always challenge us when I have exams =#"%/&!! :lol:

Hum..well..yeah,I'd like to have a match,but just to warn the leaders,I probably won't be able to play until Thursday next week(The one after this one :lol: ),preferibly at around 8 pm gmt.