=UT= .::Undefeatable Team::.

tssk, go tell it in ur KFC thread :roll:

I really don't care about your wins :P

and I don't think my clan is any similar to KFC or ULK...

u are both similar- LAMERS :?

We already talked about the match to come, and that talk is over for now , leave it :wink:

KFC are lamers? We are the strongest gang in MTA by far. Call us lame from the safety of this forum but you refuse to fight us until you practice. You are a small barking dog behind a fence, even your bark is unimpressive. I don't say anything I am unwilling to back up KFC will fight you whenever you are ready or anyone else. Now talk somemore puppy it's sad but amusing

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KFC are lamers? We are the strongest gang in MTA by far. Call us lame from the safety of this forum but you refuse to fight us until you practice. You are a small barking dog behind a fence, even your bark is unimpressive. I don't say anything I am unwilling to back up KFC will fight you whenever you are ready or anyone else. Now talk somemore puppy it's sad but amusing

that is really sad what you are saying... u keep reading posts but u don't really understand them...

KFC are lamers, it doesn't have connection to your record or whatever bullshit u wrote. (and low yourself FFS) and second thing...

We already talked about the match to come, and that talk is over for now , leave it

I said "leave it"... why are u continuing with this talk? (and plz, this is =UT='s thread... talk about normal stuff, don't flame)

so fuck off this forum plz :) we didn't ask u to come here and we didn't talk about u. And I saw how you're fighting... no comment , too funny :lol:

and KFG, i see who fights in forums (look at your amount of posts, lol not only in MTA:VC forums).

I hope that is clear now. good day!

so :o off this forum plz :) we didn't ask u to come here and we didn't talk about u. And I saw how you're fighting... no comment , too funny :lol:

and KFG, i see who fights in forums (look at your amount of posts, lol not only in MTA:VC forums).

I hope that is clear now. good day!

I'll prove you wrong.. fight KFC today you name the time we are ready...

Ok forum warrior.. thought so

call my gang lame and expect a response.. we have more than shittalk and 2 fights behind us.. stay in your place

the difference between us and you is when we talk shit, we back it up

*sigh*....

Anyways, hm. yeah, *points at the KFC forums*, kthxbye.

You don't like me telling the truth in your thread then yank that puppies chain... I won't be called lame by someone who won't back it up.. with that I am done.

unless I hear some more shit talked about us.

*looks at KFC forum*

*sees no challenge from UT*

umkay thanks bye bye

and I don't think my clan is any similar to KFC or ULK...

u are both similar- LAMERS :?

Right... lamers. :roll:

ULK hasn't even asked for a war with UT, nor even involved with your argument here, so I'd suggest that you stop talking shit behind our backs. On a side note, I actually agree with KFC... just sounds like an excuse to avoid a war with two of the best gangs out there.

such a bullshit by u... not all ULK are lamers Zircon... I respect some of u (like u for example), but there are some players in your gang that are lame in some way... as for KFC... as the way they act... I guess they aren't just lame... they have a veriaty of bad quality.

and I don't fucking care about the gang wars... how the fuck do I need to explain myself?!

I already explained in the beginning that we're going to fight u (KFC or ULK) after we practice. this is the main reason.

anyways, for u Zircon :P when we have a fight againts ULK, that's for sure gonna be fun :D

such a bullshit by u... not all ULK are lamers Zircon... I respect some of u (like u for example), but there are some players in your gang that are lame in some way... as for KFC... as the way they act... I guess they aren't just lame... they have a veriaty of bad quality.

and I don't :o care about the gang wars... how the :o do I need to explain myself?!

I already explained in the beginning that we're going to fight u (KFC or ULK) after we practice. this is the main reason.

anyways, for u Zircon :P when we have a fight againts ULK, that's for sure gonna be fun :D

Okay, thanks. I still don't quite understand who you're calling lame in ULK... but I guess that doesn't matter.

You can have a gang war with us whenever you're ready.

You can have a gang war with us whenever you're ready.

Okie dokie. :P

Now for KFC, stop being annoying, we will fight u when we'll fight you. i can see why u wanna fight us so damn bad, but we already told you, that WE will let you know when WE are ready so stop being so damn annoying.

now im asking you , dont post back this isnt one of the threads u guys come and flame in.

dont call us, we'll call you :lol:

kthxbye.

listen people, especially the tough Batman. man, you are sooooo cool, i admire u.

we dont have a big ego, in fact, i think our clan is smaller than other clans, so dont talk shit about us. we just play for fun...thats what this game is about.

further, TmM didn't 'own' us. we werent as organized as TmM, they did very well there...we are kinda NEW in matches so dont blame us for that too much. TmM is around since...uhm...i dunno, a big fucking long time. they have lotsa experience in matches

imo we did well, and the match was kinda fun :)

anyways, here is a little review:

http://proto4.thinkquest.nl/~lld012/UT/ ... ?p=493#493

btw, to add, UT is just a name...