=UT= .::Undefeatable Team::.

CLAN CLOSED!

who the f*ck are we?

we are the Undefeatable Team...a team which contains truely the best players of mta. every one of us had been around for a long while in the mta community. MoTnT and Slice N' Dice are the founders. Together with Rawk and me we are the 4 leaders of this Clan. We all been in one or more clans in the past but now it was time to put something up ourselves, and we are proud that we already have so many skilled members in our team.

where the f*ck do we stand for?

we stand for a non-cheating clan. we do not like childish behaviour. we respect other clans as far as they respect us. if some l@m@ has a problem with us in some way come talk to me, motnt, rawk or slice n dice. further on we like playing matches, friendly or not...we are the undefeatable team, try us...

how the f*ck can i join UT?

you can't and won't join unless we ask you. you may try asking one of the leaders though and we will test you if possible. so far all our members were invited to join us. (modders, in any way, are not allowed)

wtf do we expect our members (not) to do?

1. don't ever try using a mod...you're out without any chance coming back in

2. respect other clans (and your own) as far as they respect you

3. don't be lame...so don't start whining when someone beats you in a fair way, see it as a training

4. support you team-members in fights and matches (if possible)

5. take care of a msn addy or something

6. don't start flame-wars when there is a problem, come to me, motnt or rawk first

7. you must weas the =UT= tag

8. Leaders have the final decision but everyone decides in =UT=

9. A member may not recruit players to our clan, although he/she can recommend the player. (this one is extremely important, we already had...no wait, HAVE problems with TmM with this, so remember this one)

10. A member is not allowed to challenge other clans to clanwar, only the leaders may, although he/she can recommend a leader to fight some clan

and finally the last one

11. thou shalt not ask me anymore if i'm a 'he' or a 'she', figure it out urself :P

leaders

=UT=RocketGN

=UT=MoTnT

=UT=Rawk

=UT=SliceNDice

members

=UT=Azer

=UT=The_Man

=UT=Blatty

=UT=Umek

=UT=Boss

=UT=Sidd

=UT=Z

=UT=WickeD

=UT=!kiX!

=UT=ConF

Our Site: http://www.mta-ut.clan.ac (made by VCES>Brophy, thanks bro!)

Our Server: .. it has a dynamic IP, find "DIGITIL_UK1, =UT= CLAN SERVER" in ASE (all seeing eye)

Our IRC channel: irc://irc.multitheftauto.com/UT [ IRC.MultiTheftAuto.Com #UT ]

Our Forum: http://www.utforums.tk

Match Results

• =UT= vs KoQ = 2 - 1 (07/05/04)
    =UT= vs VCES = 2 - 1 (19/05/04)

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks alot oli.

and yes, damn! that is a good team.

oh and Boss... lol we dun need some stupid caps to make it look prof. :lol:

oh and i almost forgot.. we got a new member..

i think some of you must have know him he plays alot in dutch servers.. he's very very good with mexican and robber =)

welcome =UT=WickeD to the team :P

yay, wicked is cool :) i still don't understand how you people can manage it on those dutch servers. im dutch myself but most of the dutch people on those servers are so lame! even one dutch admin i can stand, very lame guy, DBC Lance/Luigi or something. HAH, that guy makes me laugh, reminds me of some other admin we have problems with now and then ;)

edit:spelling :P

yeah i know a lot of dutch players, they r quite active in the eu league which i admin. The only admin i know very well is harry, and he is admin of league too, so i know him though that. Lance is a bit strange sometimes lol... and DBC themselves have a terrible rep lol ;)

heh, lol @ ron, thanks. =Undefeatable(apart from VCES)Team= sounds ok, though when we are defeated i would probably say something like "undefeatable team?!! naw, that aint our name, we are the United Team" or something :P

and i dont even think its needed, you wont beat us ;)

but hey, i'm looking forward fighting you guys, friendly or not :)

Well, I can say we will be still undefeatable IF (i'm sure we'll NOT) some clan will defeat us. because we are the best! JUST LOOK AT ALL OUR MEMBERS. BTW, alot of players got more kills when they were training againts me. 8)

AND RG, stop putting urself in No.1 of our members list!!! ARGH :twisted: