My First Video (pritty bad)

i find that its never good to r8 movies outta ten, but yeh dude, like wut they said, get rid of your VC with all of the damn mods that affect your stunting. If you don't then you'll never get much good feedback, even if its only vehicle mods. :oops:

But yeh dude, pretty good video for a first try, but some serious work coulda been done to make that better :lol:

Hmm for modding it sucked... for a first movie give it 6/10 but when i put on the sound it PIPed very hige on my sound boxes but the MP3 music was good so sound 1/2 / 100000000000000 mp3 music 7/10 and the graffic with the text and the names got 8/10.... whole movie got 6/10 to be the first..

if it wasint couse u modding it whould get maybe 3/10...

hmm you modded it, but still there where some crappy stunts in it :?

but it was ya 1st vid so ill give it a 5.5/10 and not cuz its modded, but yust because the stunts. music and editing was ok :)

LoL sometimes people mess up their english and I don't care, because I still get the message. But what can I say about this... :wink::wink:

After reading it 5 times I get to the conclusion that you didn't like it very much! :D Right Ramon. 8):wink:

hmm you modded it, but still there where some crappy stunts in it :?

but it was ya 1st vid so ill give it a 5.5/10 and not cuz its modded, but yust because the stunts. music and editing was ok :)

LoL sometimes people mess up their english and I don't care, because I still get the message. But what can I say about this... :wink::wink:

After reading it 5 times I get to the conclusion that you didn't like it very much! :D Right Ramon. 8):wink:

yer sure :evil::fist::bad-words::2gunfire::ahole: