TmM vs OC

teenwolf

Tho both teams played fiercely , the match had to be abandoned as TmM-Madmike had an injury that disabled his playing ability, both clans fought really well and we hope to have a rematch soon with you :wink:

Btw i did see the injury and it was not BS so dont post lame comments please about the subject as i will flame you

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

ok ive discussed it with the admin ppl and im just gonna say that it will be a rematch as both sides agree to this. No points will be awarded to OC and none deducted from TmM.

I hope mikes hand gets better soon and ill schedule the same match in this weeks schedule, which will hopefully be released today so ppl can get going quickly with it.

Cheers

OK i punch sumthing on saturday night when i was :o out my head and it had a very sharp bit on it which went into my hand lol u know the usal thing that happens on saturday night after ahell of alot of drink and weed :shock:

oh so your a stoner... that explains alot :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
no no no i had a deep cut on my hand which i done night b4 it held over night but in the war i wacked my desk when i got killed and opened it back up never seen so much blood in my life lol

lmao was it when [OC] trinity shot you out of your tree monkey boy :lol: