map-modulating

hi

i play mta vc a lot, but i had an idea to put a half-pipe in he game.

sow i searched and found a nice one.

but when i start mta and press 'start game' , there's an error.

i know it is possible to have a modified map and ply mta, because i 've seen it.

can someone tell me how i can instal a mod (a nice half-pipe) and play mta?

because i realy wonne shear the half pipe with friends in mta.

greets

futuritis

Custom maps may be possible in the future, currently we advise you not to try to as you'll ruin the game experience for others.

eAi

you guys should make a version of mta that we are allowed to use mods . only for lan that is . cause it would be really cool to play with a halfpipe on lan with my friends . kinda of like gtat did ... but it would be hard to control it to be just on lan ...

but in UT, people sat there and downloaded the changes temporaraly, that was a excellant Online feature, only on LAN...r u NUTS? :twisted:

but also im afaid of ruining bandwidth this way, maybe there could be subfolders to hold all the mods, and u would have to DL them first, then the client would search for them, if they could not be found, the could recommend a site :D

it's probably been mentioned...but if the maps used say, standard objects, it'd be pretty efficient for there to be a text file with changes made

object name/ files, location xyz and rotation in degrees

...altho this wouldn't help much with halfpipes and the likes, but it'd be a start.