UnNatural Designs

Sorry, I see no special designs with ur site but abstracts. :?

EDIT: Also, if u wanna try something new, do your own designs. *Tenticals are a lil overused & the Bio-Hazard logo is a bit overused 2. Also don't use so much Bevel & Embross... :? (looks like you over do it..)

EDIT: Also, if u wanna try something new, do your own designs. *Tenticals are a lil overused & the Bio-Hazard logo is a bit overused 2. Also don't use so much Bevel & Embross... :? (looks like you over do it..)

uhm if your talking about me and my sigs, i do it all myselft might have used tuts when i started but not anymore, i somtimes cut a picture of a green moster or somthing to spice it up a bit and always try and edit it as much as i can so its not plain ripping. but alot of sig designers do that. as for the site it wasnt made by me. but thanks for the advice, thers always room for improvement :)

uhm if your talking about me and my sigs, i do it all myselft might have used tuts when i started but not anymore, i somtimes cut a picture of a green moster or somthing to spice it up a bit and always try and edit it as much as i can so its not plain ripping. but alot of sig designers do that. as for the site it wasnt made by me. but thanks for the advice, thers always room for improvement :)

no no,, I was not sayin you cut out the bio-hazard symbol or anything.. I was just sayin that "Logo" is way 2 overused.... *I never said anything about you ripping any art... just re-creating it?

Keep up the photoshoppin :)

• 3 weeks later...