a bug ? maybe?

I noticed alot of the times when I crash, I'm usually playing as a cop, either driving a car or getting out of one, once or twice maybe on foot, It may be just my end, not impossible or surpising if it were, but it has happened enough to warrant some attention.

And no the crashes do not happen as often as different character.

I tried it one day when game was running good and stable bout 4 or 5 hours with out crash, changed char to a cop, for teh first time that day, and it crashed. That's what caught my attention to it.

i crash reallly randomly and unexpectably, more often then not when getting on as passenger of a bike whilst the driver hops off. :?

There is a bug (or was, I haven't seen anything saying it was fixed) that causes MTA to crash if someone gets on a driverless bike as a passenger, or when the driver gets off (or in my girlfriends case when she drives, gets thrown off, lol), though the latter seems to be random, I've lucked out the last few times and managed to stay on without my game crashing.

I noticed alot of the times when I crash, I'm usually playing as a cop, either driving a car or getting out of one, once or twice maybe on foot, It may be just my end, not impossible or surpising if it were, but it has happened enough to warrant some attention.

And no the crashes do not happen as often as different character.

I tried it one day when game was running good and stable bout 4 or 5 hours with out crash, changed char to a cop, for teh first time that day, and it crashed. That's what caught my attention to it.

To BleednKuntz :

Ok to start there is no issue with one character crashing more then the other so it doesnt matter with wich character you play it wont crash more or loess with a diff one.Ok let me try and explain the crashes a bit , the reason why they happen i dont know but ill give a little example and try to make you understand .

The stunt version of the game crashes A LOTT LESS then the deathmatch version of the game, why? In stunt mode the game doesnt have to send data of someone shooting with a gun,witch gun it is, where he is poiting, how far away from the object he is, how much damage it will cause etctec ( i could go on an on , but you get the drift)

Everythign done in game can cause a crash,you move left and you crash , someone shot a tire of a car all the way on the other island,someone jumped, all these thigns can cause and error to happen,even just standing still, ( time goes by,character animation keeps changing cause of wind blowing past him, day turning into night etcetc)

So its obvious you "notice" the crashes more often when something happen .

There are no know cause for them besides the one written about in the manual /faq/forums for example the get on a bike as passenger one when there is no driver , if you do this you will crash.