an idea to stop cheaters

I guess you are a proud cheater huh...

Why don't you stop cheating and make your own multiplayer mod. Then you can pretend you never tried to be such a dick and everyone will buy into it.

Btw

There isn't a master ban list and noone who makes this mod ever said they would make one. It was a suggestion that was impractical but the rumor of it was big a few months ago.. nice bump btw

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

master ban list? how silly. master ban list does nothing. click 1 button, change your ip, bingo, your back on. and this master ban list is supposed to stop cheaters? AHAHAHAHAHAH

You could spend forever trying to stop cheaters, but there'd always be some elusive ones. The idea is to cut down on cheaters as much as possible. A lot of casual n00b cheaters who downloaded hacks off warez sites but don't know how they work probably don't know how to change their IP either.

I guess you are a proud cheater huh...

Why don't you stop cheating and make your own multiplayer mod. Then you can pretend you never tried to be such a dick and everyone will buy into it.

Btw

There isn't a master ban list and noone who makes this mod ever said they would make one.

1)Yes I am

2)No thanks, ill pass on that

3)Who said there was?

master ban list? how silly. master ban list does nothing. click 1 button, change your ip, bingo, your back on. and this master ban list is supposed to stop cheaters? AHAHAHAHAHAH

You could spend forever trying to stop cheaters, but there'd always be some elusive ones. The idea is to cut down on cheaters as much as possible. A lot of casual n00b cheaters who downloaded hacks off warez sites but don't know how they work probably don't know how to change their IP either.

ok fair enough. i had sum good old times on MTA. well im certainly unstoppable :lol: ask all the guys on this forum. ahahaha i used to kick all ur a$$es. who remembers my "ghost" hunter?

how can you kick ass in a GAME if no one can even hit you?

Simply. by kicking ass while nobody hits u. simple really. it does kinda got borin. wen 0.3 came out and i hadnt bothered to hack the client i actually played cheater free and OMG it was like a whole new game. i actually have to run and fear people. it was very funny, and left me laughing. but its also fun to cheat :wink:

If you can't lose your a loser... ironic

Blaze?

Did you get that name from American Gladiators or from some stipper? Kinda a faggy name right?

the cheater who wants ppl to flame him is a tired concept and it's lost its appeal since you can come back tommorrow and say nevermind I don't cheat tomorrow and everyone will look the other way like with MNK Sobeit.

keep being lame I can ban as fast as you can change your IP you lamer... But don't excpect to get any reaction... you just want attention.

Heh, I love seeing cheaters get owned by 1-shots from the Stubby.

Always a good laugh..

And it seems that these inexperienced cheaters are the only thing that can bring 3 or 4 gangs (In what I've seen, KFC/ULK/DA/NS/etc) together to attack one person..

Unfortunately, once that one person gets owned, we all go back to shooting each other.

Oh well, we need more cheaters!

Cheat, cheat, cheat!

Final statement:

If you cheat, you can own noobs, but you can't own anyone you couldn't own without the cheats. So you're not really accomplishing anything by using the cheats...

You can never stop cheaters..

It's not true. If we can get them all to start thier own MTA multiplayers of their own we can make them pillars of the community ask MNK Sobeit

Before:

any differant? we will always stick together.....MTA modding forever, MTA 4 will be out sonner or later, Driver is on my MSN :D

After

i stopped my haxxoring MTA and all forever, and good luck MTA team with 0.4, and good days for everyone that wishes us luck ....and u can watch me closly moderators i wont be bad i promise

1 down I guess... :roll: ... I guess :roll::wink:

You can never stop cheaters..

It's not true. If we can get them all to start thier own MTA multiplayers of their own we can make them pillars of the community ask MNK Sobeit

Yes, but how do you get all of them to do that? A lot of cheaters download mods and have no idea how they work, so I can't really see them making a mod.

That'd mean we have to pack almost all files, since almost all files are moddable, and I dont think that's really legal. It's alot of work too.

We can't really just set them to read-only so people wont be able to modify it. Setting it to read-only sounds is probably too easy to crack anyway.

Actually, this was used for a local CS server that was recently shut down cause people bitched too much. A fine programmer in the Western New York area made a program that scanned their entire computer C: A: -- CD rom drives for the MD5 signatures of all known hacks. He uploaded the document of signatures of the known hacks, scanned them and then use a MySql database I believe to authenticate the user and pw with the server .... Whenever new hacks came out it abned the specific user from the server -- I know this would take a lot of time due to the no known Id system, but it was very effective for counter-strie