WIN9x and MTA :VC

Guest M&M

Sheesh, lets clear this up, ME was an april fools joke that gates pulled from his butt last minute...and somehow he profited from it and never told the general public ;P

lol

WinME was the most useless Windows version ever. I had blue screens so often I had to change the colour with a reg hack thingy to green before I went mad. If it works on ME i'll be very supprised as its just win98 SE + better(??!) media support and a stupid new colour scheme.

well,im not getting that much bsods .i used to get them all the time on win98 when i couldnt upgrade .and imho i think its faster ,although it suffers the same problems as win98 (resource handling + crashes ) .but in general its better ,its just since u hate it that much ,u didnt try it enough to feel the difference

0.3r2 is the latest version, AND 0.4 ISN'T OUT YET

then wtf did i dload ???? .the problem is i cant retrace my steps so i can get the links .but as soon as i find them i should post them here .

ill try v0.3r2 anyways and see the results

• 2 weeks later...
I meen if you have friends

what do u think i am?

ofcourse i have friends ,and i already have a win xp cd ,but i prefer using winME since its much faster in loading p and running games ,it doesnt load tat much on the comp either .however nothing is perfect ,and as i see it the only drawback is that it crashes alot and its ram handling is terrible !!

its also a little slower on the internet ,but hten again i usualy dont play on the net (56kbs ,still slow no matter what i do)