Melee Mode

EcksDee

Its a good idea . But with the game how it is now . sometime you cant see the bat move ... so ... this would only work on newwer version yet to come

...hence the "Suggestions" forum description: "Got any ideas for upcoming versions of MTA? Post them here!"

fistfighting doesn't work yet, but the melee weapons are always fun. if your on a server with only a few people, challenge them to a batfight, it's fun untill someone whips out a shotgun and the whole thing erupts into a stubby spawn war.

also, something mr.bill, tankboy, and i did a month ago, we got someone to drive a bus, and the other 2 of us chainsaw dueled on the roof while it was moving. we even recorded it with fraps.

man that's fun. 8)

how about syncronising fistfighting?

and put it in stunt mode, so you can slap the guy, who just knocked over your bike.

Oh god no. It'd just turn into deathmatch. I already get people running me over when I'm trying to find a car.

• 1 month later...
how about syncronising fistfighting?

and put it in stunt mode, so you can slap the guy, who just knocked over your bike.

Oh god no. It'd just turn into deathmatch. I already get people running me over when I'm trying to find a car.

how? a DM if fistfighting is enabled?!? no. how the hell long do u plan to stand still while the guy punches u for hours?

• 1 month later...