Connected.

lt.had: wtf

col888: were kickin ass

timmm killed lt.had. (NightStick)

Mark timed out.

Yenza has joined the game (IP = '81.79.235.108').

lt.had: :(

teh killed lt.had. (Hammer)

teh killed lt.had. (Hammer)

[VCTc]Seppe: wtf?

Yenza has left the game.

James: scripts are off until new ones are made and debugged fully :)

teh killed lt.had. (Brass Knuckle)

*Aj*: timmm spawn as sailer

col888: i need health

teh killed lt.had. (Screwdriver)

*TLR*\{JJ}/ killed lt.had. (Golf Club)

*TLR*\{JJ}/: some one is hacking

*Aj* killed lt.had. (NightStick)

*Aj* killed lt.had. (Cleaver)

04-taxi-04: il help u*AJ*

*Aj* killed lt.had. (Knife)

Gline: me to*Aj* killed lt.had. (Baseball Bat)

*Aj* killed lt.had. (Hammer)

DiVaS>Shadow: yep

timmm: i'm in as a

*Aj* killed lt.had. (Cleaver)

*Aj* killed lt.had. (Machete)

*Aj* killed lt.had. (Katana)

gully666 has joined the game (IP = '172.189.248.29').

[VCTc]Seppe killed 04-taxi-04. (Stubby Shotgun)

*Aj* killed lt.had. (Chainsaw)

teh: feck off

*Aj* killed lt.had. (Grenade)

lt.had has been kicked from the game.

(this log was something like 10 secounds long)

Ok im not shure what "It.had" was doing hacking of some sort. I was wondering is there a way MTAMA can stop this? Iknow there Punk Buster but that bans everyone, including me :shock: .

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thatsht e MTA exploit panel. Punk Buster bans it cos it fails to return a ping to a serevr.. but if u fail to return 1.. itll ban u too...

Punkcatcher picks up on a certain packet it sends and says (banned :MTA exploit panel), if you just dont send a ping then it says (banned: MTA Chat Bot) or something similar, but obviosuly people have got round it and so punkcatcher is useless for the panels which have been edited.

If you wanna stop it banning people just dont turn it on, its easy to find bots yourself if you know what to look for.

thatsht e MTA exploit panel. Punk Buster bans it cos it fails to return a ping to a serevr.. but if u fail to return 1.. itll ban u too...

Punkcatcher picks up on a certain packet it sends and says (banned :MTA exploit panel), if you just dont send a ping then it says (banned: MTA Chat Bot) or something similar, but obviosuly people have got round it and so punkcatcher is useless for the panels which have been edited.

If you wanna stop it banning people just dont turn it on, its easy to find bots yourself if you know what to look for.

what should you be looking for??

Well, for the classic MTA exploit panel and its variations the best way to fidn them is to be ingame, look around for a person in a car, varies where but mosly at the junk yard i've seen.

The car will be indestructable and you can't jack it.

For one of bloods weapons, the only way you can find out who it is is to use a script which reports the car that someone enters, when its used the person will seem to enter allthe cars one after another very quickly. But this is mostly caught my punkcatcher.

I'm sure he has other variations on this but i haven't seen them used yet.

Also watch out for someone with a ping that spikes alot, or someone who times out alot, and then reconnects quickly, no 5 second delay.

Just what i can remember for now,

• 1 month later...

ok this is nothing to do with ur conversation at all but it is a script suggestion.

could u make a DM script? now that does sound stupid, but i'll explain.

there is a 30min time limit. the scoreboard is reset before hand. ppl kill, mtama monitors it like the scoreboard. at the end of the round there is a 'champ', who got the most kills and every1 is slapped to death for the next round, and scores reset. the 'champ' gets a 'champ point' for winning the round. in the next round, the name of the champ is randomly spammed (just to give him sum glory). and after say...2hrs the person with the most 'champ points' wins the...ermm.. the...set? ok so the champ points idea isnt realy needed, but i reckon this will give thecurrent gamemode a much better, and fun effect. ty

ok this is nothing to do with ur conversation at all but it is a script suggestion.

could u make a DM script? now that does sound stupid, but i'll explain.

there is a 30min time limit. the scoreboard is reset before hand. ppl kill, mtama monitors it like the scoreboard. at the end of the round there is a 'champ', who got the most kills and every1 is slapped to death for the next round, and scores reset. the 'champ' gets a 'champ point' for winning the round. in the next round, the name of the champ is randomly spammed (just to give him sum glory). and after say...2hrs the person with the most 'champ points' wins the...ermm.. the...set? ok so the champ points idea isnt realy needed, but i reckon this will give thecurrent gamemode a much better, and fun effect. ty

Wrong place, should be in 'MTAMA scripting' :roll:

• 4 weeks later...

im not just thinking of it in that case, it would be just easier to have it in MTA:MA for the sake of scripting it. for many other ppl who are just starting out it would be nice to have a speed identifier in the script already

Imagine ur a processor

Calulate this formula 3200 times per second:

sqrt((x2-x1)^2+(y2-y1)^2+(z2-z1)^2)

I think you will be busy. but 90% is a bit TO much

But, there willbe a speed indeitefr in mtaa 4.0

• 2 weeks later...

I think It would be silly, to add the shitlist script to the admin itself.

This script is old, so the alias might be wrong, someone just edit it if its incorrect/bugged.

;NOTE: set all or your forbidden/banned/whatever names in shitlist.txt in the same dir as mirc.exe
on *:SIGNAL:mta.join:{
 if ($read(shitlist.txt,w,$mta.name($1,$2))) { 
   mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,$2) Kicked  Reason: bad-nick 
   mta.kick $1 $2 
 } 

no i mea an actual command in game for lv5 client admins, so say theres some like uber haxor like going superfast around teh map, and then you go to !ban them but they leave or something, so then you do !shitlist and use the haxors name and then it shitlists them so then if they come back in it bans them right off thanks ;)

Here's my nameban script that I use:

on *:signal:mta.join:{
 if ($read(nameban.txt, w, $mta.name($1,$2)) == $mta.name($1,$2)) {
   mta.say $1 $mta.name($1,$2) auto-banned  (Name-ban system)
   mta.ban $1 $2 Name-ban
 }
}
on *:signal:mta.command:{
 var %a = $readini(%dir $+ $1.ini,ID $+ $2,level),%b = $iif($4 == $null,$2,$mta.findid($1,$4)))
 if (%a > -1) {
   if (%a >= 5) {
     if ($3 == !nameban) {
       var %n = $iif($5 isnum,$5,$mta.getid($1,$5))
       if ($4 == in) {
         if ($mta.name($1,%n) != Unknown) {
           !write nameban.txt $mta.name($1,%n)
           mta.say $1 Nameban successful on: " $+ $mta.name($1,%n) $+ "
           mta.ban $1 %n Name-ban
         }
         else mta.say $1 Failed ID/Name
       }
       elseif ($4 == out) {
         if ($5 !isnum) {
           !write nameban.txt $5
           mta.say $1 Nameban successful on: " $+ $5 $+ "
         }
         else mta.msg $1 $2 Incorrect syntax; !nameban out 
       }
       else mta.msg $1 $2 Incorrect syntax; !nameban in/out 

}
     if (($3 == !unnameban) && ($4 != $null)) {
       !write -dw $+ $4 nameban.txt
       mta.say $1 Un-name-ban successful on " $+ $4 $+ "
     }
   }
 }
}
on *:signal:mta.admin:{
 if (($2 == !unnameban) && ($3 != $null)) {
   !write -dw $+ $3 nameban.txt
   mta.say $1 Un-name-ban successful on " $+ $3 $+ "
 }
}

Commands:

!nameban

!unnameban

in/out is whether they are in the server or not - if they are it will ban them.

• 2 weeks later...